Beyblade Videos

Previous update was about Points per Loss(PPL) and Efficiency, now it's about Offensive and Defensive Rating! Check out my latest #BeybladeX Statistix and Analytix!
WBO TOURNAMENT BEYBLADE X: ATTACK OF THE BEYSTRUCTICONS! RAID ON X TOWER! Rider_Woz VS Rentalchat!

The top 10 Best Hasbro Beyblade X First Purchases I recommend!
WBO TOURNAMENT BEYBLADE X: ATTACK OF THE BEYSTRUCTICONS! RAID ON X TOWER! Genesis cua VS Badlck

WBO TOURNAMENT BEYBLADE X: ATTACK OF THE BEYSTRUCTICONS! RAID ON X TOWER! Beldaizora VS Albus!

Using my Favorite Beyblade Combo against the Meta

Beyblade X has seen a bit of power creep as of late. Every top 3 winning combination you tend to see these days seems to just be a modification of Dran Dagger, Wizard Rod and Phoenix Wing. 

Tournament goers may feel pressured to ignore their favourite Beyblade in favour of using what is popular instead. While that is fine it can ruin the experience for some.

I wondered as well if my favourite Beyblade, that being Hells Scythe (Scythe Incendio) 4-60 Needle AKA, Sriracha would be able to stand a chance or if it would get get smashed into oblivion and sent back to the summer 2023 scene to which it came. 

I battled it against Wizard Rod on Ball and it was not a surprise that even though Sriracha got a couple good hits in, it was unable to secure a victory, losing against Wizard Rod 0-4

Afterwards I faced it off against the “Wizard Rod Killer”, Shark Edge (Keel Shark) 3-60 Low Flat and Sriracha was able to get the Win and I proceeded to face it off against other meta attack types.

Sriracha ended up winning against the likes of Dran Buster on Hexa and Taper as well as Phoenix Wing on rush, all top contending attack type beyblades. So at this point I knew that my favourite version of Hells Scythe can still make it as a defence type.

I even faced it off against Phoenix wing on ball and Sriracha was able to knock Phoenix Wing around enough to either make Phoenix Wing use more stamina than it needed to or get knocked out! 

Meaning that while Sriracha did lose out against Wizard Rod (which does seem to be the king of the current meta) it was able to put up fights against the rest of what was considered the meta.

In the end, what does that mean? Get good using your favourite beyblades and don’t worry about using them! At the very least try to understand what is currently topping the tournaments. Sometimes there will be beyblades that just hard counter your favourite but you may be surprised how much your favourite beyblades can achieve with the right launch, matchup and Blader spirit!

If you want to see how the battles went down you can check the video if you want!