Beyblade Videos

Made a Dragoon collection vid tell me what you think Smile

here is a video from Mexico City!!!

this a local tournament (not WBO allowed) we are BBM (Beyblade Battles Mexico) the official "fan's club beyblade" by hasbro

I hope u like it =D
OK, I must say, I LOVE that huge stadium.
You should really get all of those people to sign up if they haven't already! You could possibly set up a tournament if you get a legal stadium!
(Mar. 06, 2012  4:22 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: OK, I must say, I LOVE that huge stadium.
You should really get all of those people to sign up if they haven't already! You could possibly set up a tournament if you get a legal stadium!

Apparently, not only is a legal BeyStadium too expensive, but five dollars is also a fortune to ask of them too ...

It is also weird that "the official "fan's club beyblade" by hasbro" does not use a stadium by Hasbro ...
(Mar. 06, 2012  4:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Apparently, not only is a legal BeyStadium too expensive, but five dollars is also a fortune to ask of them too ...

It is also weird that "the official "fan's club beyblade" by hasbro" does not use a stadium by Hasbro ...

well, cause this its the final round we use this huge stadium, and all the tournament we use a lot of hasbro stadiums, and 1 or 2 stadiums takara and sonokong.
Got a round robin of battles uploaded for the stealth battlers that I made with a friend. Typically my battle videos are just me so these 2-person battles are basically new for my channel. If the response to them is good enough I'll try to do 2-person battles as often as possible going forward. If you want to vote for how you prefer I make the battles, you can like Beyblades247 on facebook and vote in the poll I have on there (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Beyblades2...0379162207).

And as for the battles....

Kerbecs Blade Blast vs Pegasus Jumper

Tempo Hammer Hit vs Pegasus Jumper

Tempo Hammer Hit vs Kerbecs Blade Blast (has some questionable and interesting results in a couple of the rounds...even when using slow-mo... be sure to comment on that video with how you think a few of the rounds should be decided)

Overall the battles turned out better than I expected. The 1st one (Kerbecs vs Pegasus) is the worst IMO. The other 2 turned out much more 'epic.'

Hope you like!
Little video I did of an unboxing of some hasbro stuffage I got

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri...pU90&gl=GB
here is my Trio Beys

Coollllllllll !

have fun!

and here is my Ice Arena:

COOLLLLL

10 Legend Bladers VS Proto-Nemesis! *RE-MATCH*