Beyblade Videos

(Jan. 08, 2012  11:41 PM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote:

Heres a quick overview of the site!

Yo, because we don't know anything traversing through this site or what it contains!

I don't see a reason for posting it here?
5 of my awesome MFB battle vids check them out and Subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9ayxj1ued8
like, comment, subscribe, first 2 people to do this get free beyblade online battle code, 1 each Grin
Just take the link from the youtube video and paste it into the [video=youtube] tags, JDbriggsblader. It took me a minute of tinkering with your formatting to figure out why it wasn't working - the embed links aren't valid bbcode embed links, and html is not accepted here.
WOW! That's amazing, DrigerGT! Great job with the vid, I like the new format!
made this using a couple of apps on my mac. its super cheesy Chocked_2. hope you enjoy!

also love the quetz vid driger gt very clutch video editing! especially compared to mine!
Fusion Hades & Kreis Cygnus

Fusion Hades VS. 230WD:

Fusion Hades VS. 85RSF:

Fusion Hades VS. Kreis Cygnus 1:

Fusion Hades VS. Kreis Cygnus 2:

Kreis Cygnus Stamina Test:

MF-H Fusion Hades (Balance Mode) T125RSF VS. MF-H Kreis Cygnus (Defense Mode) BGrin:

(Jan. 21, 2012  7:56 AM)phoen1x Wrote: Quote removed.

why still no one thumb up me at least give me CM !!?? ....WHY YOU GUYS DON'T GIVE ME SUPPORT?!
phoen1x

Because it's 1am in the morning here in North and South Americas, We were all sleeping, let me thumbs up for you......After i'm done Brushing my teeth (eew it smells)

Here are a few of my Recent Beyblade Uploads

Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F VS LDrago 105F
Ray Gil 100RSF VS Grand Ketos WD145RS
Ray Unicorno D125CS VS Ray Gil 100RSF
Midnight Bull 125SF VS Fury Capricorn 100HF
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS VS Ray Gil 100RSF

Please Like, Comment, and Subscribe

(Within the Next couple weeks, i will be puting up an unboxing vid of a very rare NIB Plastic Beyblade, so subscribe)
Mercury Anubis 85XF Legend Version Unboxing (HD)

More epicness effects added Wink