Beyblade Videos

I only used FS because I didn't have SF Tongue_out Nice vid.
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:17 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: It's still processing but this is my first video that I've made, I used Windows Movie Maker while for the graphics and title pages I've used Photoshop. I might make another video though it depends on peoples reaction of this one first. The combinations that are featured are MF - H Earth Bull GB145RS VS Quetzalcoatl 90RF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvw7juNcA...tube_gdata

*EDIT*
Finished processing...

Liked it overall, but how come you used a light launcher for Quetz instead of a BeyLauncher?
What do you guys do to prevent a fly bey from hitting the lens? Is just making sure the camera is high enough good?
Yea, I wouldn't put the camera right next to an opening.
I usually have mine on a tripod on its lowest setting, and zoom into the stadium.
Just a short test of my stadium, lighting, camera angle, and subtitles. Sorry that it's not on youtube, but I didn't want to put it there before I got a better camera.
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:19 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Liked it overall, but how come you used a light launcher for Quetz instead of a BeyLauncher?

Thanks man.
I prefer using a Light Launcher as I have better accuracy while performing a sliding shot.
Sorry about the double post but just uploaded another video. This one was a request so it's Burn Phoenix D125CS VS Earth Bull DF145SD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXPCCT2yx1A

I've still got another three videos that I'm going to upload during the next couple of days. They'll be MF - H Libra GB145RS VS MF Ray Unicorno 90RF, MF - H Libra GB145RS VS MF Ray Unicorno 85RF, MF - H Libra GB145RS VS MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F.
(Oct. 11, 2010  4:15 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: Battle of Beyta 2 gou.

How to Beypoint transfer.

Thanks! That's useful!
Fyuuor, how worn was your RF in that vid?

It looked slow D:
(Oct. 10, 2010  4:17 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: It's still processing but this is my first video that I've made, I used Windows Movie Maker while for the graphics and title pages I've used Photoshop. I might make another video though it depends on peoples reaction of this one first. The combinations that are featured are MF - H Earth Bull GB145RS VS Quetzalcoatl 90RF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvw7juNcA...tube_gdata

*EDIT*
Finished processing...

What the hell is this?!
Can t belive to my eyes,RS doesn t move when hit by quetz..
By the way your RF is too slow..Is it really used?
It looks like he used a Right launcher.
(Oct. 11, 2010  5:56 PM)Corey Wrote: Fyuuor, how worn was your RF in that vid?

It looked slow D:

Semi - worn, for the next videos I'll use a fresh RF Wink
(Oct. 11, 2010  10:04 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2010  5:56 PM)Corey Wrote: Fyuuor, how worn was your RF in that vid?

It looked slow D:

Semi - worn, for the next videos I'll use a fresh RF Wink

Cool.

I just wasn't sure if it was the fact that you were using a light launcher, or the RF being worn, or a combination of both.

Great video anyways, man. Thanks!
Fyuuor's video: MF - H Libra GB145RS VS MF Ray Unicorno 90RF
(Oct. 12, 2010  11:28 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Fyuuor's video: MF - H Libra GB145RS VS MF Ray Unicorno 90RF

Thanks I was just about post that Wink

I've got another as well, it's MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F VS MF - H Libra GB145RS
(Oct. 12, 2010  11:48 AM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2010  11:28 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Fyuuor's video: MF - H Libra GB145RS VS MF Ray Unicorno 90RF

Thanks I was just about post that Wink

I've got another as well, it's MF Vulcan Horuseus 85R2F VS MF - H Libra GB145RS

drool.

Vulcan looks awesome.
OMG the vulcan wheel is sick compared to the others.
Damn, Vulcan threw Libra around as if it was on WB.
.......How many stadium outs were there??? 3?? 4??? libra's good but vulcans just a beast attack type.........libra go luck a couple of times and dodged most of libra's attacks

This video is a PERFECT example why Libra should be unbanned. It made Ray look horrible. Not even one win? That's serious yet people want to cry about Libra being too strong because they lost to it. All that needs to be ignored so Libra can come back and help.
(Oct. 12, 2010  6:52 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: MF Lightning L-Drago GB145CS VS MF Earth Bull R145WB

Great job!
(Oct. 12, 2010  6:52 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: MF Lightning L-Drago GB145CS VS MF Earth Bull R145WB

Nice video as usual. Just wondering how do you launch with the camera so close to you?