Beyblade Videos

Lightning LDrago M145RF VS MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF

My first battle request! Sorry for the dreaded angle. I guess my stadium moved without me realizing until I started editing the video. I was too lazy to reshoot it. haha
(Sep. 28, 2010  12:34 AM)kngoftherng Wrote: Lightning LDrago M145RF VS MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF

My first battle request! Sorry for the dreaded angle. I guess my stadium moved without me realizing until I started editing the video. I was too lazy to reshoot it. haha

It was kinda boring...

Although the Stadium kept me interested... Lol
All I did was record what was requested.
(Sep. 28, 2010  2:07 AM)kngoftherng Wrote: All I did was record what was requested.

I know.

The guy had a pretty bad combo in mind.

Hrm... You still doing requests?
Yes I'm doing requests. Just request it on my channel and subscribe!

EDIT: Storm Cancer CH120F Vs MF Earth Bull C145WB
As requested by BlazeWheeler.
2nd AMV!

Cyber Pegasis 100HF vs Rock Escolpio T125JB
(Sep. 29, 2010  3:01 AM)silver knight Wrote: Rock Leone 145WB vs Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F my best AMV so far

That was pretty epic. You got some good shot for shots. With the almost out and then back in and then the double knocking when your Leone hit Pegasis in the last round. Loved it.
(Sep. 29, 2010  1:10 PM)Train Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2010  3:01 AM)silver knight Wrote: Rock Leone 145WB vs Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F my best AMV so far

That was pretty epic. You got some good shot for shots. With the almost out and then back in and then the double knocking when your Leone hit Pegasis in the last round. Loved it.

Thanks, the attack stadium makes bey battles much more interesting and fun I guess

That was AMAZING! Grin

Makes me want to watch that episode.

BTW, is the Yellow Attack Stadium worth buying or should I save for a clear one?

After seeing your vid I think the Yellow looks better than I thought it would.
There is no real difference between the opaque or transparent Attack Type Beystadiums.
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no real difference between the opaque or transparent Attack Type Beystadiums.

Performance-wise, yes, but I was asking about their opinion on if it looks good or not.

As yellow usually is one of the worst colors for things like this.
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:54 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: That's really subjective.

Exactly?

On Topic: I recently filmed a Beyblattle with my Lightning L Drago(on) 105 F (Upper Mode), but my SD Card Reader isn't working and I've lost the cord to my camera, so when I get a new one I'll upload it ASAP.

The only reason it's worth uploading is to show off my Dragoon Facebolt.
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is no real difference between the opaque or transparent Attack Type Beystadiums.

I'm not sure if it is just my stadium but the ridge on my Sonokong stadium feels slightly weaker.
love it
Ray Unicorno D125CS Vs Storm Pegasus 105RF
(Oct. 04, 2010  4:31 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: WBBA Limited BeyBlade Infinity Libra GB145S.

Holy carp, I'm so jealous. D:
(Oct. 05, 2010  2:50 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2010  4:31 PM)AkirasDaddy Wrote: WBBA Limited BeyBlade Infinity Libra GB145S.

Holy carp, I'm so jealous. D:
Isn't that the original banned Libra wheel?
Or am I just really slow lol