Beyblade Videos

(Aug. 17, 2010  12:13 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I think I need to crack open a new RF, and my WB's starting to move a lot. =/

MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF vs. MF Earth Bull GB145WB

Now I really want that order of Lightning L and the metal faces. I thought it would be a more controllable attacker.
These two were pretty entertaining to watch as they screamed in horror of there Pegasus haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcZHD9hQs-8 (WARNING THERE IS QUITE A BIT OF SWEARING)
Got bored. I love that last round, hah.

Burn Lacerta 145WD vs. Pisces 100RF
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:06 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Got bored. I love that last round, hah.

Er...Try not to move your left hand when launching an attack bey, most of your videos show that the attack beys circled around the stadium...
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:32 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Er...Try not to move your left hand when launching an attack bey, most of your videos show that the attack beys circled around the stadium...

Yeah, I know. I'm terrible at attack types, hah.
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:06 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Got bored. I love that last round, hah.

What was that last round with Pisces? It looked like it got repelled up and over the wall after it bounced off the top of burn?
(Aug. 17, 2010  4:36 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Plastics Beat MFB
(Low Quality)

Not processed at the time of posting.

You should really wait at least until the processing... process starts before posting the link. That way we could see the video, even if it's bad quality.

(Aug. 17, 2010  4:37 AM)Train Wrote: What was that last round with Pisces? It looked like it got repelled up and over the wall after it bounced off the top of burn?

As far as I can tell, it hit the wall and flew up. Hah. It was so unexpected.

EDIT: Mc Frown's video's done. It's not as one-sided as I thought it'd be based on his statements, but it is pretty surprising.
lol I thought I cut out the string of like 3 in a row grip base self-ko's.

For the stadium it's slaughter.
Especially considering the combos lol.
10W Driger F
Try Cutter/Heavy/Neo Right-HMC/Storm Grip Base
Try Cutter/Wide Defense/Grip Base
Daegor, get something to keep the stadium from moving?
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:39 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Daegor, get something to keep the stadium from moving?

I use some tape to stick the stadium on the blue stadium walls(on the floor). ;p
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:40 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I use some tape to stick the stadium on the blue stadium walls(on the floor). ;p

I don't want to ruin my poster? Hah.
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:45 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:40 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I use some tape to stick the stadium on the blue stadium walls(on the floor). ;p

This is a problem I have as well, and I try to use paper clips to attach the stadium to the fence, but it doesn't work well.
Might start using RエスコルピオT125JB's method.
(Aug. 17, 2010  6:13 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2010  5:45 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:

This is a problem I have as well, and I try to use paper clips to attach the stadium to the fence, but it doesn't work well.
Might start using RエスコルピオT125JB's method.

Just use the rubber mats that are sold in the dollar store.
Attached Files

.jpg   2537.jpg (Size: 39.59 KB / Downloads: 274)
your link is broken dude
because he's edited his post and fixed it 12 mins before you posted
(Aug. 17, 2010  10:11 PM)Moss Wrote: because he's edited his post and fixed it 12 mins before you posted

He edited it before you said the link didn't work, so that can't be the reason why he watched it and you didn't.
LOL you guys are like mega investigators I don't even realizes half the time I only read the posts
ahah I tip my hat off to you sir not wearing glasses again
Still Processing. Quality is not that good and this was the only stadium available in use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q29i8C6PRww