Beyblade Videos

(Aug. 12, 2010  8:06 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: I pity the fool who doesn't recognize the music in this video.

MF Sagittario H145RF vs. MF Virgo GB145WB

Does anyone remember how they animated Micheal's beyblade in the anime particularly when he's fighting Max? It's pretty darn close to this. Now I want an original Sagitario even more.
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:39 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Do you actually have a HD camera or did you use powerdirector's 'special trick'?

Also, the combo reminds me of Phantom Fox MS.

HD camera. What trick are you talking about, by the way?
(Aug. 12, 2010  10:04 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:39 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Do you actually have a HD camera or did you use powerdirector's 'special trick'?

Also, the combo reminds me of Phantom Fox MS.

HD camera. What trick are you talking about, by the way?

When you go into the 'Produce' tab at the top left, there's 4 tabs: File, Camcorder, Youtube and Facebook. In File, you can make your HQ or low quality video 'HD' by choosing either H.264 AVC or MPEG-2 in the 'File' tab. In the 'Youtube' tab, you can choose HD Quality. (1280x720) in the Profile type drop down box.
Oh. So both I guess, 'cause I've been using that drop down.
Great choice of music in that vid Daegor.

Much respect Pinching_eyes_2
Whoa nice intro I'm really digging the tune what editing software? What's the stadium too, is it the Sono Kong one?
Just used iMovie on my macbook. It's the first video I've ever made...haha.

It's a clear bb-10 that I painted green from underneath.
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:16 AM)Corey Wrote: MF Ray Unicorno 100RF v. MF Earth Virgo C145WB

Wow, Ray's a beast. Subscribed. Although it's saying you have 0 videos, hahaha.
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:30 AM)Corey Wrote: Just used iMovie on my macbook. It's the first video I've ever made...haha.

It's a clear bb-10 that I painted green from underneath.

Dang thought it would be the Sono Kong version I really want to know what that one looks like. Tired I don't have a iMac so I guess I don't get all the cool editing software.
(Aug. 13, 2010  3:31 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Dang thought it would be the Sono Kong version I really want to know what that one looks like. Tired I don't have a iMac so I guess I don't get all the cool editing software.
There must have been at least one picture posted somewhere. Essentially, it is just an opaque orange Attack Type Beystadium though ...
So does it have the same design because the main reason I prefer TT's over the Sono Kong one(through the images I've seen on Gmarket) is because the design looks a little different looks a bit uglier tbh I guess I'm just being nitpicky
They are identical. One is transparent; the other is not. :\
Is it just me or does this look like Storm Pegasus?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4rTouMOr...eature=sub

(Aug. 13, 2010  3:37 AM)The LVJ Wrote: They are identical. One is transparent; the other is not. :\

So basically your telling me I've been wasting my time trying to find a attack stadium when I essentially could've gotten the same one off Gmarket? wow wasted too much time I'm a failure
So my first video went decent enough.

I'll be trying to put up more over the next few days.
It was rather neat.

Mr. Celtics Fan running around with a forest green attack stadium. :p
Haha, I love the Celtics. I have over 12000 posts on a sports site thanks to my obsession over the C's.
MF Flame Cancer 100SF VS Burn Aquario 145D
I'm using Window Movie Maker again,
please wait until the processing finish for a better quality Smile
(Aug. 13, 2010  6:14 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: MF Flame Cancer 100SF VS Burn Aquario 145D

Hmm... SF performed much better than I thought it would...
(Aug. 13, 2010  6:17 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hmm... SF performed much better than I thought it would...

May need to wait, trying to upload a new one for better quality.
EDIT: The background music is horrible, blurry sound....
EDIT 2: Give up uploading the higher quality one. It takes 3 hours...
VideoPad stopped my project in splitting videos. Unhappy
(Aug. 13, 2010  6:14 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: MF Flame Cancer 100SF VS Burn Aquario 145D
please wait until the processing finish for a better quality Smile

haha ive been trying the same combo today except aquario and no metal face Unhappy
i think its pretty good i've tried FS and F too but FS had too little movement and F had too little stamina also im noticed although it gets under flame combos easily it get pounded into the ground when the flame combo wobbles
My 100 subscriber special video shows PTW is actually decent in this haha it was planned for my 150 but then my 100 never got finished so I decided to swap it around.
Rock Pegasis 145RF vs MF Earth Bull R145WB well I thpught rock pegasis would surely win but the other way around happened anyway enjoy and watch in HD for better quality!
(Aug. 13, 2010  6:44 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: My 100 subscriber special video shows PTW is actually decent in this haha it was planned for my 150 but then my 100 never got finished so I decided to swap it around.

Subscribed Grin
please wait until the processing finish for a better quality :)

i always wondered weather a balanced type performance tip would perform more like an attack type if you used a low track and lighter metal wheel. and im right thanks for the video. :)