Beyblade Videos

Grr. I wanna be a part of your production if you're a part of mine.
Aries didn't have as much smash as I hoped for. :\
(Aug. 10, 2010  8:24 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Aries didn't have as much smash as I hoped for. :\

Same Uncertain
Maybe try put it as a smash attacker instead of a low attacker?
Storm Pegasis 105RF VS Thermal Pisces T125ES AMVBB
This is the first time a make AMVBB, please comment and suggest Smile
OkiBlaze Productions presents...

Cyber Aquario 105RF vs. Counter Escolpio 145D
My first video:

MF Lightning L Drago 90RF vs. MF Earth Bull GB145WB

I really cba to do everything all good and make it seem nice and polished, including speed ups of lame rounds, but I wanted something to do after my fail of a job interview this morning Stupid

I am willing to take requests btw.

P.S. Excuse the hands and the annotations are the scores. I just added a few guys' youtube channels here - feel free to accept or deny.
Nice video Cpt.
Is that a recolor of Bull? It seems pretty green to me...
Maybe its just the lighting.
Do you not know how to use PowerDirector?
(Aug. 12, 2010  1:47 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Nice video Cpt.

As what I can see, it's a re-colour from RBV.3 , Flame Bull 105WB
(Aug. 12, 2010  12:55 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: My first video:

I really cba to do everything all good and make it seem nice and polished, including speed ups of lame rounds, but I wanted something to do after my fail of a job interview this morning Stupid

P.S. Excuse the hands and the annotations are the scores. I just added a few guys' youtube channels here - feel free to accept or deny.

You need to add titles/pictures to the end of it. Was interesting I wouldn't have bet something with an RF and metal face to last that long.

Good first attempt, I'll add you to my channel list and I'll sub Grin

Good first attempt. If you're going to use annotations for score though, you should use note annotations and not window ones where you have to mouse over.
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:42 AM)mchlbant Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yujYSYObkw&feature=fvst HAHAHHAHAHA!

=/ How does he get over 1,000 views and I only have like 100? Laaaaame.
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:46 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2010  5:42 AM)mchlbant Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yujYSYObkw&feature=fvst HAHAHHAHAHA!

=/ How does he get over 1,000 views and I only have like 100? Laaaaame.

simple title one of your videos "INDESTRUCTIBLE METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE" and you'll have 1,000 views in no time Smile
"You can have any pretty disk thingy."

Oh my, that girl's video was so, aaah?
I think I've seen that before, terrible combo, indestructible? It can't stand the mighty strength of Storm Capricorn M145Q or Big Mac 320 YEN
Finally got around to uploading this. I apologize for the lame transitions. I was experimenting with PowerDirector. It's okay. It would be better if it didn't crash on me every 5 minutes.

MF Earth Bull C145WB vs. Pisces 145HF/S
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNfxMrbDgdw Didn't post this earlier. Won't make new videos because my brother sat on the stadium while I was editing. Unhappy Rock Escolpio Vs Storm Pegasis. (Since that video, I obtained an Earth/Mirage Virgo.)
(Aug. 12, 2010  1:47 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Nice video Cpt.

Yeah, it's a greyish blue Bull from some random booster. Valentin gave it to me Stupid

I know the very basics about powerdirector, and I didn't particularly want to spend that much time on it. However, I guess I'll have to invest some time in doing the titles and scoring.
Joyful_2

Also, the first time I 'produced' the video in P.D. it made everything everything a dark shade of green :\
I pity the fool who doesn't recognize the music in this video.

MF Sagittario H145RF vs. MF Virgo GB145WB
I once used that combo. I worked well but not as well when you did it. Maybe it's because I had the original H145 instead of the reinforced. Either way, nice video.
(Aug. 12, 2010  8:06 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: .

Do you actually have a HD camera or did you use powerdirector's 'special trick'?

Also, the combo reminds me of Phantom Fox MS.
the combo did quite well although the combo isn't that great since there are much better wheels for defence. That said I thought it was a good video and the pokemon music was amusing.