Beyblade Videos

(Jul. 03, 2010  5:04 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Thermal Lacerta WA130HF VS Storm Capricorne M145Q (SonoKong)

That Q is flat, the same as TakaraTomy's, it works differently from the original SonoKong ones.
Ha ha, you can see DrigerGT's hand in the bottom-right of the screen in the last round.
Earth Bull DF145SD VS. Burn Aquario DF145SD
So it's not just me getting good Stamina out of Burn! Nice vid.
(Jul. 05, 2010  9:32 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Earth Bull DF145SD VS. Burn Aquario DF145SD

Interesting! But it's the second mold of Earth, did you try with the first?
(Jul. 05, 2010  11:05 AM)DrigerGT Wrote: Interesting! But it's the second mold of Earth, did you try with the first?

I will borrow it from my friend, all if my Earth 1st mold has broken.
Do you want me to make a new video or only post some test results?
It would be nice, because the 1st Earth mold provides more stamina than the first, and there might be different results, considering that sometimes Burn barely outlasted the second Earth mold a couple of times.
(Jul. 05, 2010  11:13 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: I will borrow it from my friend, all if my Earth 1st mold has broken.
Do you want me to make a new video or only post some test results?

As you wish...results only is ok Smile.
Haven't uploaded a video in a while so I made this : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6RzxWJauJI
I wont be using that stadium much from now on, hopefully I can get the attack stadium soon. Tell me what you think, idea's etc.
Can you guys give me some advice my vids are pretty bad compared to DrIgerGT's need some help PM me or leave a comment on the video thanks Smile
Rock Leone 145WB vs. Trygle 2
Thanks..I think? Not sure if you were being sarcastic or not. o.O I'll probably show longer battles next time I do a video for a tournament.
Burn Capricorne 90RF VS. MF Earth Bull GB145WB
I'd better change my camera for the next video...
Wow, that was really good. Intriguing result too. Burn is turning out to be quite useful.
Here is my first vid. The graphics are rubbish but that's cause I did it at night using a table lamp. The music ends too early but don't aks me why I did that, I won't do it again. Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26BVTERqEOc Don't bother turning on Hd there is no difference really.
lol that's some confidence you got there! I actually quite liked the video. The lighting wasn't too bad and the quality was ok. Obviously the music ended early but I like how you can hear the clinking of the metal over the music.
Thanks Smile I'll make you new one soon and also improve it!
So I take it that those were uncustomized?
Yes
You should probably make a note of that somewhere in the video then. Something to keep in mind for next time, I suppose.
Storm Capricorn 100RF vs Dark Bull 145HF watch in HD for better quality. I hope you enjoy it.