Beyblade Videos

(Jun. 24, 2010  3:09 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Does this mean KidDragoon's back?!?!?!!EeeEeeEee

Edit: somehow, your video has the ability to press the 'football' button to hear vuvuzelas... I hate that sound!

I am indeed back and making videos. I haven't experienced the football thing on my videos or others I've watched yet.
All videos have that option now. It's awesome your back to filming videos again. Grin
Leone was kicking some serious carp in that video! Sure Quetz outclasses it but it outclasses a lot. I think Leone should be put on the tier list. It's not all that bad and has some awesome upper attack.
(Jun. 26, 2010  12:43 AM)Ozzy Wrote: Leone was kicking some serious carp in that video! Sure Quetz outclasses it but it outclasses a lot. I think Leone should be put on the tier list. It's not all that bad and has some awesome upper attack.

No. This has been said and proved many times: Leone is not reliable as an attack wheel, it has too much recoil. Same with Sagittario, which is why both are not considered top tier wheels.
Are we talking about the original MFB Leone and Sagittario?
There are no other Leone or Sagittario Wheel variants; a Clear Wheel can obviously not provide attack capabilities ...
(Jun. 26, 2010  12:57 AM)♥ Wrote: There are no other Leone or Sagittario Wheel variants; a Clear Wheel can obviously not provide attack capabilities ...

Good point. This answers my question, sorry for sounding like a derp...
Was that custom Rock Leone dyed?
I love the design.
BTW, I saw that Ispanico86 was wearing a WBO shirt... was that custom made as well?
(Jun. 26, 2010  6:37 AM)OkiBlader Wrote: Was that custom Rock Leone dyed?
I love the design.
BTW, I saw that Ispanico86 was wearing a WBO shirt... was that custom made as well?

Yes it's dyed, it has the Domodossola emblem on its Face and the colors of the Italian flag on the Clear Wheel.

The ispanico86's shirt is custom yes.
Storm Pegasis 100RF vs Earth Aquila 145WD (remake in the metal fight beyblade standaed stadium) my best video so far!! plz watch and comment and check out my channel by the way i watched the video drger gt posted about that beyblade tournament in italy and it was great good work by driger GT as always
OkiBlader's video.
Heh, I'm subscribed and have nothing else to do.
lol, alrighty then.

Info on vid:
Just me and my friends breaking out the Beyblades during my brother's bday party- sadly he was hanging with his friends thinking he was too cool for beyblades; but we still had some fun regardless.
It's more of a family video instead of an informative video?
Don't worry about it not being an informative video Oki, I love to see people just having fun and enjoying the game. It's what keeps me playing today. Smile
Aaaaand part 2.
MF Virgo CH120RF VS. MF Earth Aquario GB145WB
Sorry for the low quality, this is my first video, not really good, it's too dark.
I'll make it better next time
I thought it was a good video.
Oh, really ?
A higher quality video is coming
The extreme stadium makes battles really hard.
(Jun. 30, 2010  8:51 PM)megablader2 Wrote: The extreme stadium makes battles really hard.

Yeah, especially for attack types =/ It's fun though lol, Im actually looking for an attack stadium but can't find one anywhere, ah well.