Beyblade Videos

Does anyone here on the WBO besides Driger GT have Earth Virgo because I would ike someone who has it make a video of it battling an attack type.
Link edited, enjoy Wink

flame libra: I'm planning ,make a vid wit Earth Virgo in the future, don't know when.
Thanks for deciding to make a video I hope it'll be uncustomized and against an attack type. Hey can you make it like tomorrow or during the weekend?
Quit requesting, or better yet, commanding him to make the video. The fact is he'll do it at some point. GT made several videos with the Earth wheel and WD bottom. Better yet, find videos of Aquila. It's a solid buy and is highly recommended.
With that Escolpio in the vid i reckon it would have done better with a Metal face. (not a request).
It does have a Metal Face ...
(Feb. 10, 2010  11:04 PM)The LVJ Wrote: Quit requesting, or better yet, commanding him to make the video. The fact is he'll do it at some point. GT made several videos with the Earth wheel and WD bottom. Better yet, find videos of Aquila. It's a solid buy and is highly recommended.

i know I want to see hybrid wheel virgo besides he said he would make one and I'm hoping it's uncustomized and is against an attack type and I just asked him if he could make the video either tomorrow or the weekend if he's not busy, I get picked on, critisized, ranted on, and yelled at enough at school I really don't want to deal with it on a forum plus i like Earth Virgo.
Well if you don't want to deal with it on a forum, then don't act like an idiot on the forum.
Simple as that, DrigerGT doesn't get paid to do this, he does it with his own free time when he can.
Honestly, nobody on this forum will pick on you if you just go by the rules and respect what people ask.
It's not hard.
I was hoping Jb would do better than that, although rock isn't really a good defence wheel so JB could be useful with a better wheel like earth.
(Feb. 10, 2010  11:29 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Well if you don't want to deal with it on a forum, then don't act like an idiot on the forum.
Simple as that, DrigerGT doesn't get paid to do this, he does it with his own free time when he can.
Honestly, nobody on this forum will pick on you if you just go by the rules and respect what people ask.
It's not hard.

I know the rules and I know how to respect people and there answers it's just that people don't give me a chance at all plus I really want to see Earth Virgo GB145BS in a battle uncustomized against an attack type because I plan on the Sono Kong starter version and I want to see if the track will help its defense and balance.
Maybe on youtube you can look for a video of Earth Virgo GB145BS...
Put yourself in a small place and buy the carpin' thing, BS is the only "worthless" part in the set and you get an orange launcher. Wish I could say the same about Flame Libra...
(Feb. 10, 2010  11:38 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I was hoping Jb would do better than that, although rock isn't really a good defence wheel so JB could be useful with a better wheel like earth.

So true or put it with the Libra wheel (non hybrid) and C145 it could be a good bottom for defense if you don't have Wide Ball (which I doubt), sorry about the arguing guys it's just I want to see the blade uncustomized against an attack type, but when I get the blades I'm getting I'll be taking requests involving combos and uncustomized beyblades but I have to upload them when I hvae time which is usually in the afternoon if I'm not hanging out with my friends or Cortnei isn't over at my house but I'll need to have a camera man (my buddy Gabriel will be the camera man) so yeah just thought I'd give you the heads up and apologize.
Been posted a few times before, but always fun to see
That kid has quite a few interesting vids. He also has quite the collection

http://www.youtube.com/user/bb18libra#p/u/1/YB5SqiPdLbU
Mein Gott, I just want to know who affords that stuff! I need a job...

I'm kind of looking forward to a possible Storm Aquario release by Hasbro. It would be fun to mess around with.
http://www.youtube.com/user/bb18libra#p/...0QHyLAeQrg
hey guys today's a very special day for me I made my first ever beyvideo in HD quality if enyones interested please clicthis link http://www.youtube.com/user/unitedbladers#p/u
Nice, I like the clips to go with it. You taking requests?
(Feb. 12, 2010  6:44 PM)Medz Wrote: Nice, I like the clips to go with it. You taking requests?

yeah I'll be glad to take any requests the beyblades I have are listed in my youtube channel
I was definitely not expecting that outcome.
^ Wow, yeah me either.

DrigerGT you should probably put the link to the video in your post.
Did you not have two SDs or Ds? Testing Stamina types is a real nightmare ... haha.

Still, take back everything I said about Thermal then.
Whoa. Pisces...won. Great vid(s), btw! Making me want Thermal Lacerta!

Here's mine. I only have S. Pegasis so far, and it's my first video, so...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC6L3diddF8