Beyblade Videos

Rawk Leeown.
Terrible channel.
wow those kids are complete jerks.......can i say that if not my bad
I think it's a joke.

And Penguin we do refrain from saying that.
(Sep. 26, 2009  8:53 PM)Khel Wrote: I think it's a joke.

And Penguin we do refrain from saying that.

yea it prolly is but still not a funny joke at all
Beybladechannel has a rival.... a, how do you say it, less better one than their own.Speechless
I'm back...finally in real HD!

I don't accept requests anymore. I'll make less videos from now on but of more quality and more useful. So I'm concentrating more on MFBs.

However I accept suggestions of interesting battles (new combos, new blades, ecc...) and I'll try to make them if I can. Especially here on this forum I wait for your suggestions!

Pegasis 100RF VS Libra WD145WB
DrigerGT your back!!!!! Happy Day I didn't expect Pegasis to win it was a clase match and good music
Yay your back!

AND LOL

Stupid ripoff beychannel Wrote:our channel owns beybladechannel. we are da Philippians beyblade masters. we better beybladers den beybladechannel and we better den them

SUE THEM!
Good to see that you're back making videos again DrigerGT Smile

Suggestion: You should try using some of the top-tier, competitive MFB combos in videos.
(Oct. 01, 2009  8:23 PM)Aqua Wrote: Good to see that you're back making videos again DrigerGT Smile

Suggestion: You should try using some of the top-tier, competitive MFB combos in videos.

Thanks for the suggestion. I already thought to use those combos...I think in the next vid I'll use Stamina combos...
o yeh back on the last page wiv 'beychanell' watch the wolborg ms vs storm peg vid- bout 34secs in

OMFG

here it is: http://www.youtube.com/user/BeyChannell#...Az_RRoDjXg
Thanks man.
(Oct. 04, 2009  7:23 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Virgo DF145B VS Flame Sagittario DF145B

Useful, but a testament to how boring Beyblade can be.
(Oct. 03, 2009  9:38 AM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: o yeh back on the last page wiv 'beychanell' watch the wolborg ms vs storm peg vid- bout 34secs in

OMFG

here it is: http://www.youtube.com/user/BeyChannell#...Az_RRoDjXg

Camera hurts my eyes
(Oct. 04, 2009  7:23 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Virgo DF145B VS Flame Sagittario DF145B

Good video.

The 3rd match should've been Virgo though, not a draw...
(Oct. 04, 2009  9:42 PM)Aqua Wrote: Good video.

The 3rd match should've been Virgo though, not a draw...

I agree with this, that's why I asked the question I asked in the video comments.
It's not so easy to determinate who is the winner in a match like this.

But what the video clearly shows is that the two combos are pratically equal in Stamina, it's what I wanted to demonstrate.
Watching it again, it's obvious to me Virgo won round 3. And you cut off the final round before it ended.
It's cut off because the space on the flash card ended a second before the match end.

For the third round yes maybe is Virgo the winner, but I think it's not so important for the goal that the video has.
Agree. DrigerGT was just trying to show that they were basically equal wheels stamina-wise, and the video accomplished that.
Huh? He showed 3 battles ...

I really like your videos DrigerGT, but honestly you can't be proving anything on that basis, especially since the results have been skewed by inaccurate recordings.
can someone do storm pegasis vs wolborg ms? or storm pegasis vs dragoon msuv.