Beyblade Videos

(Apr. 30, 2009  9:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: But whatever video editing program you're using is blowing up the footage to HD instead of SD or ED. Export it as ED.

ED?
The program make the vid HD because I want to make it in HD...
(Apr. 30, 2009  9:41 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: ED?
The program make the vid HD because I want to make it in HD...

But your video quality isn't HD. HD is 720p or higher. You're exporting it at a resolution that it's not made in, and you're blowing up the image. The resolution needs to be the same as the original video.
(Apr. 30, 2009  9:48 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: But your video quality isn't HD. HD is 720p or higher. You're exporting it at a resolution that it's not made in, and you're blowing up the image. The resolution needs to be the same as the original video.

Yes, the program zoom the image.

I made a sort of sounding (among who watch my vids on youtube) and it cames out that the big part prefer this format...so I make the vids in "HD".

Waiting for a new (HD) camera...
Which camera are you getting?
(Apr. 30, 2009  3:36 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Aqua's request is up:

Dragoon Combo VS Driger S

I'm loving that dragoon combo you made. Cute
(Apr. 30, 2009  9:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Which camera are you getting?

Unforunately I'm not getting a camera now.
In the future I will, don't know when...Unhappy
Zeus VS Gigars
To Brad: Which program do you use for beybladechannel videos?
I use Pinnacle Studio 12.
from japbeyblader's youtube:

japbeyblade Wrote:I'm going to stop playing beyblade and buying them as i like yugioh more and want to focus on one hobbie because they both burn holes in my wallets. No hard feelings i'll stil be on WBO i just am not going to by any more.

lol

also, blitz, please cut out the boring parts of your videos. i don't want to watch beyblades spin on the carpet for 15 seconds between battles
>.> Yu-gi-oh is carp. Why play with cardboard, when you could play with battling, spinning tops?!?!?......Or both
Im siding with Pichu haha. Maybe cos cards are cheaper?
(May. 01, 2009  1:26 AM)Hero Wrote: Im siding with Pichu haha. Maybe cos cards are cheaper?

except they're really not
Yu-Gi-Oh rules if you have $1000 USD to freely throw around. You might even be able to make your money back through competitive card sharking, and other one sided trading techniques, but mostly you lose money because cards rise and fall like stock.
I've tried maintaining both as hobbies, but I just eventually quit that game and decided to stick with just Beyblades. It's worth more to stick with Beyblades.
(May. 01, 2009  3:13 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Yu-Gi-Oh rules if you have $1000 USD to freely throw around. You might even be able to make your money back through competitive card sharking, and other one sided trading techniques, but mostly you lose money because cards rise and fall like stock.
well in japan cards a cheaper they are 150 yen and the really expensive cards that are in the us are usuall originally very easy to get like dark armed dragon is only rare in japan but secret rare in us

(May. 01, 2009  3:22 AM)G Wrote: I've tried maintaining both as hobbies, but I just eventually quit that game and decided to stick with just Beyblades. It's worth more to stick with Beyblades.

do you mind if i ask why you think beyblade is better because i might stop yugioh instead it's just i want to choose one or the other and since i can't play in tournoments as im too old and i don't speak japanese so i can't really go to unofficial tournoments hosted by the japanese bayblade community (if there is any). plus my friends don't like beyblade so i can't play with them so i have decided to stop beyblade .
(May. 01, 2009  3:13 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Yu-Gi-Oh rules if you have $1000 USD to freely throw around. You might even be able to make your money back through competitive card sharking, and other one sided trading techniques, but mostly you lose money because cards rise and fall like stock.
A main contributor to that problem being Shonen Jump magazine since they keep giving away cards that were previously extremely rare through subscription promotions and in issues.
(May. 01, 2009  11:48 AM)japbeyblader Wrote: do you mind if i ask why you think beyblade is better because i might stop yugioh instead it's just i want to choose one or the other and since i can't play in tournoments as im too old and i don't speak japanese so i can't really go to unofficial tournoments hosted by the japanese bayblade community (if there is any). plus my friends don't like beyblade so i can't play with them so i have decided to stop beyblade .

It's not about what's better; It's about what you enjoy most.

If all your friends enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh, and you enjoy it too, then go for it. Stick with the game that you have the most fun with Smile
(May. 01, 2009  12:50 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: It's not about what's better; It's about what you enjoy most.

If all your friends enjoy Yu-Gi-Oh, and you enjoy it too, then go for it. Stick with the game that you have the most fun with Smile
Thank you Smile i will stick to yugioh DJ 2002
(May. 01, 2009  12:58 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: Thank you Smile i will stick to yugioh DJ 2002

Selling ur blades?
(May. 01, 2009  1:02 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote: Selling ur blades?
maybe. probaly not i might make a odd video or two with them and they will bw great for my sister when she is like 4
(May. 01, 2009  12:58 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: Thank you Smile i will stick to yugioh DJ 2002

Awesome!

This thread is now about beyblade videos again (preferably ones with obscure combos that are really good, and RF taking apart Libra combos).
I hope someone gets my video rerquest soon.
(May. 01, 2009  1:50 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: maybe. probaly not i might make a odd video or two with them and they will bw great for my sister when she is like 4
That's cool Smile Wouldn't have thought a 4 year old would have had the arm strength to use a launcher properly though.

Dude, Yugioh SUCKS.
(May. 01, 2009  10:25 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Dude, Yugioh SUCKS.

Dude, people-who-can't-respect-other-peoples-opinions SUCK.