Beyblade Videos

#WhenYouGetAssaultForTheFirstTime

:3... That makes a total of 7 broken string launchers... I don't have anymore...
This is what you get for launching that hard ;_;
Considering your extremely aggressive nature, and the record of broken string launchers... yeah.
Was recording a clip for @[Momohimi], and it's a good thing I did.

(Dec. 03, 2015  11:24 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: #WhenYouGetAssaultForTheFirstTime

:3... That makes a total of 7 broken string launchers... I don't have anymore...

I'd recommend this beaut; her name is Long Winder.
(Dec. 04, 2015  3:03 AM)Neo Wrote:

EW, never say that again please.

New video! Horusood Spread Edge vs Odin Central Blow.
Thank you for that video. Is Edge the worst tip ever or what hah ? How would you say Horusood is ? Edge was so bad that it was really not clear whether the opponent was any good or if Edge was just killing itself.
(Dec. 04, 2015  3:11 AM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2015  3:03 AM)Neo Wrote:

EW, never say that again please.

I dunno, I hate the Burst Beylaunchers. The handles suck imo.
But I get a really good launch with the Long Winder.

(Dec. 04, 2015  4:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Thank you for that video. Is Edge the worst tip ever or what hah ? How would you say Horusood is ? Edge was so bad that it was really not clear whether the opponent was any good or if Edge was just killing itself.

I bought Horusood Spread Edge recently and I thought it was terrible.
Once it gets knocked slightly, (Edge) it's done. Horusood bursts really easily.
(Dec. 04, 2015  4:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Thank you for that video. Is Edge the worst tip ever or what hah ? How would you say Horusood is ? Edge was so bad that it was really not clear whether the opponent was any good or if Edge was just killing itself.

Edge is indeed terrible. If you launch is off balance even slightly, it has a low chance of self correction and will probably scrape.

Horusood seems to not be that good either. It's points aren't good enough for smash, but still too many attack points to be good at stamina, if that makes any sense. @[Kai-V]
Two brand new battles with Amaterios! Three more are coming within the next three days!

haha this guy man! made a driger attack ring to fit on the burst beys

dangggggg that thing was OP!!!

B-20 Horusood Spread Edge EXTENDED REVIEW!!!
Not 100% sure if I posted this yet but eh, one of the last mfb battles I recorded prior to the rock giraffe and Gravity persues one.

(Dec. 06, 2015  5:52 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: [video here]

B-20 Horusood Spread Edge EXTENDED REVIEW!!!

Unedited cut of the testings done in the quoted video. Check both out, they're quite enjoyable!
(Dec. 07, 2015  11:15 AM)DrigerGT Wrote:

1:47 wyvern's revenge LOLZ!
Youtube's 2nd Ice Stadium Burst video! 1st one is mine too.... Smile