Beyblade Videos

(Mar. 13, 2013  3:18 AM)LMAO Wrote: Nice vid BlackOutTornado, going to subscribe as soon as I can!
Can you request a beybattle? And thanks bro,LMAO
Umm, do you have a Zero G stadium? You could do Dark Knight Dragooon and Bandid Goreim.
(Mar. 13, 2013  3:31 AM)LMAO Wrote: Umm, do you have a Zero G stadium? You could do Dark Knight Dragooon and Bandid Goreim.
Don't have Dark Knight Dragoon and Bandid goriem pls check my collection at signature and press my Bey collection.
(Mar. 13, 2013  3:33 AM)BlackOutTornado Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2013  3:31 AM)LMAO Wrote: Umm, do you have a Zero G stadium? You could do Dark Knight Dragooon and Bandid Goreim.
Don't have Dark Knight Dragoon and Bandid goriem pls check my collection at signature and press my Bey collection.

Alright, I checked it out. How about, Basalt Horogium vs Twisted Tempo VS Diablo Nemesis? A 3 way battle!
Ah do you know Twisted Tempo and Basalt Horrigium is just the same how about Basalt Horrigium 145WD vs Diablo Nemesis XGrin.
Haha, yes I know! Alright, then make that then!
Thanks for making it! What camera do you use??
Oh, it's really good quality tho! I really liked the video, thanks!
Dragoon MSUV VS 4D beyblades part 2 is out !!!

Enjoy and sub for more Grin !!!
Good video you have there TanithElite. I liked it + Subscribed to you on YouTube. Orion and Leone, they both did well in the battle, hah.

Looking forward seeing your new. (:
Phantom Cygnus 230 D vs Duo Gasher BD145 RSF
Best watched in HD and full/semi full screen
Nothing spectacular, just a good old fashion battle vid. Tell me how I did and what not. I also take requests assuming I have the parts for it.
UNBOXING: Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF

UNBOXING: Dark Knight Dragooon Limited Golden Dragon Model

That's not really an unboxing if you don't open the Beyblade .. XD

Do you think you'll be able to scan the Sticker Sheet ?
(Mar. 29, 2013  3:57 PM)Cannon Wrote: That's not really an unboxing if you don't open the Beyblade .. XD

Do you think you'll be able to scan the Sticker Sheet ?

True, but I did unbox it at least, hah. As for the sticker sheet I tried my best to get close ups on the sticker sheet as possible, so I'm sure about that yet. I'm receiving a small beyblade lot with an Apollon/Appolon G attack ring hopefully; I'll post it onto the recent beyblade purchases once it arrives and of course the unpackaging video as well.
contest check it out I need more people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qiLLkbpWMM
Tomorrow I'm going to upload some Beyblade vids but for now check out some of my previous vids. Go on YouTube /SuperAngeyrex and check out some of my Beyblade vids.