Beyblade Videos

Blitz' video got mad skill Tongue_out_wink Also himself for winning the FreezeFest =D
(Feb. 02, 2013  2:29 PM)Blitz Wrote: Freeze-Fest! Tournament Video

Nice footage!

What the heck was that combo at 2:39? lol
Looks like a stock Thermal Lacerta
(Feb. 06, 2013  7:20 AM)Kei Wrote: Nice footage!

What the heck was that combo at 2:39? lol

I'm pretty sure it was Thermal Lacerta 100/105? HF we were pretty amazed by it winning I think you can probably tell by the laughs in the 3rd clip with it in haha.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHkV3shXROY
Its something im almost done modifying, but this is the protoype of my hommade Bey-Ta Stadium. Anyone like it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqgcgCAH81o
This is a Dark Bull I bought for $2 and modded.
(Feb. 06, 2013  5:23 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
Its something im almost done modifying, but this is the protoype of my hommade Bey-Ta Stadium. Anyone like it?
This is a Dark Bull I bought for $2 and modded.

Made it so that the videos show automatically, not just links. [it slows my computer down alot to click on links ATM]
Nice videos Smile
Thanks Luck! Joyful_2 Wasn't sure how to do that.
(Feb. 06, 2013  6:01 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Thanks Luck! Joyful_2 Wasn't sure how to do that.

No problem :3
BTW, where did you get the dark bull from? $2 is quite cheap.
I usually go to a flea market w/ my friend to get ygo stuff from a vendor, but I was looking through some of his action figures (in hopes of finding stuff) I found a Magnetic Weight Disk in package and a beat up Dark Bull, it was a two for the bull 25 cents for the disk, which im keeping in package Tongue_out
very nice Grin
i really like the look of the dark metal wheel in the 2nd video.
thanks! It took a while, coat after coat of paint (MUST NOT CHIP!Smithicide ) I just like how the tip managed to turn into an attack type w/ a little sanding. I keep that bull in my bey-drawer container thingy 24/7, I battled with it a few times to test it, but once I saw chips I was done battling w/ that wheel lol.
-update aslo- I finished the mods to the Bey-Ta, vid this weekend.-

(And I also got a fake plastic gen. from the vendor, I painted it no vid yet, but this weeekend I'll post it or something.)
Free Beyblade By Mail by BlackOutTornado

Rules:
1.Think per a while before pm but it should be original
2.I will pm you to tell my address.
3.I wil pm you again to tell I received the item.

Why I am doing this?
Because to make some beybattles, I may shout out to someone who give me this item and you can request me a beybattle that you send the item.
Most members of the WBO seen to have beyblade accounts and make videos.
Here is one I made the other day on my second channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaLWu5Z6t...l-&index=4
And here is one that I did on my original channel.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNcWQNe6tfk
(Feb. 07, 2013  3:13 AM)JBLADER111 Wrote: Most members of the WBO seen to have beyblade accounts and make videos.
Here is one I made the other day on my second channel.
And here is one that I did on my original channel.
Awesome but you should do this like mine bro.
(Feb. 06, 2013  11:09 AM)Blitz Wrote: I'm pretty sure it was Thermal Lacerta 100/105? HF we were pretty amazed by it winning I think you can probably tell by the laughs in the 3rd clip with it in haha.

Ah, okay. That's what I thought it was; I just couldn't tell for sure if the Wheel was Thermal or not. And yes, I was amazed too LOL.

By the way, why don't you ever use your footage for BeyChannel? D: We could probably make one from the footage you've already posted, if you want. It would just be slightly shorter, and we could link to the original video in the description. You'd get a lot more exposure that way.
(Feb. 07, 2013  3:35 AM)Kei Wrote: Ah, okay. That's what I thought it was; I just couldn't tell for sure if the Wheel was Thermal or not. And yes, I was amazed too LOL.

By the way, why don't you ever use your footage for BeyChannel? D: We could probably make one from the footage you've already posted, if you want. It would just be slightly shorter, and we could link to the original video in the description. You'd get a lot more exposure that way.

I always forget to get footage of everyone playing/the venue and such for the Beychannel videos. But I'm more than happy for a shorter version of my Freeze-Fest! video to go up on the Beychannel.
This is mainly a video demonstrating how well Killerken Dragooon BGrin can spin steal.
Even L-Drago Destroy F:S, or basically anything in reverse direction can Spin Steal in that stadium with Nemesis ...
New videos again

Draciel S (USED) unboxing

Bey Collection (battle purpose)

Hell Kerbecs BD145CF vs Samurai Ifraid W145RSF (Requested by Daniel Brabett - YouTube)

Other beyblades vs Poison Giraffe

My friend and I messing around with the failure of metal fury beys.

A review I did of a fake bey I bought. I reprinted it and modded it. I'll make a vid of that soon.
Yeah they're great!

Two Hyperblade Videos I made. Anyone like the style of how I reviewed these? If so I want to review all my other hyperblades in that way. Thanks!
(Feb. 08, 2013  6:38 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Two Hyperblade Videos I made. Anyone like the style of how I reviewed these? If so I want to review all my other hyperblades in that way. Thanks!

They're good, but I think you could do with a little more light... or is it just me?
Luck- thank for the tip. I do have to agree the lighting is a bit dim. I think it's the stadium I'm using as a backdrop. It is a mystery