Beyblade Videos

Oh man I want those so bad. You are awesome Zankye.
Finally got a beyblade request, so here ya go!

One of my old customs going up against a more recent one...The results are...well...

I uploaded another battle video to my channel! Cyber Dragoon VS Dragoon G, I hope you enjoy. Wink
I see you've been taking tips from my old friend John, nice work. Always loved Cyber Dragoon in concept, even if it was never really viable.
(Sep. 17, 2015  7:04 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I see you've been taking tips from my old friend John, nice work. Always loved Cyber Dragoon in concept, even if it was never really viable.

Thanks a lot!
And yes, I just LOVE John's videos, then I tried to do something like that for my channel. I don't see many channels editing like him, he was the best! And... Well, it's really good to read some good feedback, after all I started editing this year. Until then I never ever edited a single video in my life. Confused

Cyber Dragoon is pretty cool. The concept is crazy, the bey itself is really big. In battle isn't that good, but it's really fun! I love this bey. Grin

Thanks again. Smile
Lol. Nice. Such a crazy coincidence. I just received my Extreme Beystadium today and was just playing Burst with it earlier. Watch out for those flying layers though. Lol. They fly super far sometimes with that added momentum and no cover
One of my subscribers asked me to make this video. So, here it goes! Thermal Lacerta WA13HF VS Beat Lynx TH170WD. Hope you enjoy. Smile
Man, your videos are just a copy of johnflipride's style.
That's nothing, you should see what the DrigerGT knockoff videos are like.
Also BeyGa stated his trying to make better videos has john in the last page... :/

Also I think the criticism may be used constructively :/
(Sep. 18, 2015  5:30 AM)BeyGa Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2015  7:04 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I see you've been taking tips from my old friend John, nice work. Always loved Cyber Dragoon in concept, even if it was never really viable.

Thanks a lot!
And yes, I just LOVE John's videos, then I tried to do something like that for my channel. I don't see many channels editing like him, he was the best! And... Well, it's really good to read some good feedback, after all I started editing this year. Until then I never ever edited a single video in my life. Confused

Cyber Dragoon is pretty cool. The concept is crazy, the bey itself is really big. In battle isn't that good, but it's really fun! I love this bey. Grin

Thanks again. Smile
Not trying to bash on you or anything, but I really looked up to John until I realized most of his battles were "staged" in a sense where he would redo the rounds countless times to achieve the results he wanted. Also the fact he would get so hostile and even use profanity if you questioned him or how he made his battles.
(Sep. 18, 2015  5:57 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: That's nothing, you should see what the DrigerGT knockoff videos are like.
Knockoff? Please elaborate.
I wonder who could possibly win this battle Andrew

By "knock off", I mean those who really try and emulate the DrigerGT videos noticeably and it usually doesn't work. I won't give names though, sometimes they do and sometimes it just seems eh...

I use to like johnflipride as well, but Blader_Kev I completely agree with.
(Sep. 19, 2015  1:47 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: By "knock off", I mean those who really try and emulate the DrigerGT videos noticeably and it usually doesn't work. I won't give names though, sometimes they do and sometimes it just seems eh...

I use to like johnflipride as well, but Blader_Kev I completely agree with.
I see what you mean, but with "B.O.Bs" and "CBTs" being
all the craze nowadays it's very rare to find people who actually edit their videos like DrigerGT once did.
Sorry if my videos aren't that good for you guys. I record the battle and use the real result to set the winner. What I do is edit a little to make the video a little longer and show off some beys fighting. I don't change the result, nor play countless rounds to make the results I want. The winner is the winner for me.

I'm trying to improve my own skills step by step, and I think john's videos are really cool, so that's why I'm trying to follow this path. As I said before I didn't know how to edit a video, then I'm learning more and more each time I edit a video.

I'm just trying to learn, making videos for fun, for some friends and maybe someone will like it to. Again, sorry if you don't like what I'm doing in my channel. I'm trying my best, being respectful and thankful to my subscribers, making the battles they ask and so on.

All the criticism is really welcome to me, as I told you, I'm learning. Thanks for everything, guys.
(Sep. 19, 2015  2:11 AM)BeyGa Wrote: Sorry if my videos aren't that good for you guys. I record the battle and use the real result to set the winner. What I do is edit a little to make the video a little longer and show off some beys fighting. I don't change the result, nor play countless rounds to make the results I want. The winner is the winner for me.

I'm trying to improve my own skills step by step, and I think john's videos are really cool, so that's why I'm trying to follow this path. As I said before I didn't know how to edit a video, then I'm learning more and more each time I edit a video.

I'm just trying to learn, making videos for fun, for some friends and maybe someone will like it to. Again, sorry if you don't like what I'm doing in my channel. I'm trying my best, being respectful and thankful to my subscribers, making the battles they ask and so on.

All the criticism is really welcome to me, as I told you, I'm learning. Thanks for everything, guys.
That statement I made wasn't directed to you at all, I just thought it would be necessary to share the truth about johnflippride. It seems like you're on the right track actually, and it was obvious john manipulated his battle results by how the stadium constantly shifted each round, was completely biased against all MFB (ex: Draciel MS VS Phantom Orion BGrin), outraged at any suspicion about his battles and so on. Don't get me wrong, I loved the way he made his battles, I used to respect and admire John up until I realized the reality of it all.

In fact, I don't like how we have new/returning people coming back to beyblade and watching those biased battles of his. It really gives off a false perspective of what beys actually perform well in battle.
It's nice to know that about him. I'll try to get better and better and maybe in the future I'll have my own style. Let's see...