Beyblade Video Testing

here is a good combo for you storm aquario 100D against any top tier attack beyblade
storm is a bad defence and attack ring
100 is only good for attack and stamina even though test proved that it is some good
d is bad defence tip it is one of the better tips for stamina
so this can defeated even by storm pegsis 100 rf
(Jan. 25, 2011  3:49 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Can Basalt Bull/Kerbecs S130CS be tested? It seems to have good defensive capabilities.

Building on this, I want to test Kerbecs for defense as a clear wheel. It should work like bull, since they are the same weight. THIS IS IMPORTANT PEOPLE! THIS NEEDS TO BE TESTED BECAUSE IT IS AN IMPORTANT ALTERNATIVE TO BULL!!
someone try this cos i cant

MF-H Earth Bull (Heaviest Track) R2F Vs Top Tier Defense.

i wanna see how a heave combo would put up, cos i realised heavier things tend to stay
Why Earth? That wheel has next to no attack capabilities, so why would you want to put it with R2F?
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:59 AM)Byser Wrote: Why Earth? That wheel has next to no attack capabilities, so why would you want to put it with R2F?

but usually it is put up against somehting that does have a lil attack possibility or recoil. like anoter attack combo
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:13 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2011  3:49 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Can Basalt Bull/Kerbecs S130CS be tested? It seems to have good defensive capabilities.

Building on this, I want to test Kerbecs for defense as a clear wheel. It should work like bull, since they are the same weight. THIS IS IMPORTANT PEOPLE! THIS NEEDS TO BE TESTED BECAUSE IT IS AN IMPORTANT ALTERNATIVE TO BULL!!

VS. top-tier attack combos (Vulcan 85R2F, Lightning CH120RF, etc.)
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:28 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  4:13 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:

VS. top-tier attack combos (Vulcan 85R2F, Lightning CH120RF, etc.)
So do you want basalt kerbecs s130 cs vs top tier attack?
Or mf earth kerbecs gb145/230 RS/rsf/cs vs top tier attack?
The first one is my priority. I heard s130 is good for defense, and I wanna see how it works. The second one is for a comparison against bull and aquario to test kerbecs as a clear wheel for defense. I am requesting both, though.
Yeah but isn't there already a thread for s130 testing?
And isnt hasbro bull still heavier than kerbecs?
Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost) WD/SD
Vs. Burn Bull AD145SD/WD
Wasn't it stated already that bd145 has bad stamina?
umm hi i would like 2 see a bakushin as a defense wheel in a tt attack stadium just battling and bakushin took powerful attacks from lightning and did not budge repeled LLD easy so i would like 2 test it in video and put a hasbro mf on it if dont have it then put which ever mf is closer than weight thanks in format

MF Bakushin Bull R145 WB VS any good attack combos known top tier former or just know notice remember hasbro mf i hope bakushin will work right and will add stamina and be able to do good defence
All video requests posted as of 3/3/11 done. Check my channel. Any more requests put it up PM me or put in my YouTube Channel.
Sweet! I'll have to put them in the OP later today though Smile

done Smile
erm i want too see thermals destablising potential
thermal bull / cacner85/90/100(preferably 85 or 90) FS
I want to see MF-H Virgo G145RSF go against MF Lightning L-Drago 85LRF.
i would like to see Burn Bull D125 PD vs Virgo 230 WD (saggitario face prefared )
And no one has a legitimate reason?

Thermal I get that.
But. Virgo is pointless compared to basalt, hell.
D125 vs230? To see if d125 pd can win?
well isnt virgo still top tier it is for PD vs WD 230 vs 125 the lowest track able to beat 230 and virgo vs burn bull i havent seen that at all well beside the burn bull df145 sd vs virgo same as beofre
Virgo gets Pwned by Basalt or Hell.
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:27 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Virgo gets Pwned by Basalt or Hell.

Nobody tested with the five-minute mold, which is the only mold to be top-tier, so you cannot just generalise it like that.
When I said Virgo, I was referring to Melancholy's post. I didn't even notice that Billy blast wrote Virgo.
Just to clarify.