Beyblade Video Testing

(Apr. 10, 2011  4:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:27 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Virgo gets Pwned by Basalt or Hell.

Nobody tested with the five-minute mold, which is the only mold to be top-tier, so you cannot just generalise it like that.
I know that.
It's just that Virgo is so close to Earth Mold 1 and Burn Mold 1 in Stamina.
And they get Outspinned/Ko-ed by Basalt/Hell.
And I think Libra may get better win against Basalt than Earth.
So that calls for a video Testing:
Basalt Bull 145 WD vs Libra 145 WD
or......
MF-H Bsalt Bull 230 CS vs MF Libra BD145 CS
Where'd you get the idea that libra may do better against basalt than earth.

Libra has been proven to be worse than earth at pure stamina.
umm is my request gonna go up i meant 5 min virgo mold BTW its a little pointless

but i want to see virgo on 230 wd is just a good tip for knowing other related stuff ( a theory if stamina wheels plus 230 is good (not mine) )
and just PD vs WD D125 to test more limits of 230 burn is just awesome bull is just the best choice i will take other though
CAn i request 1 test plz .. MLD (CW:Rush Mode: Assault) 85 LRF vs Basalt Bull BD145(Boost mode)CS
I want to see wether can this be a top tier beyblade because i used it in my test is destroyed all of my defence and all my beys
BD145 can't be used on boost mode except on Hell.
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:59 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Where'd you get the idea that libra may do better against basalt than earth.

Libra has been proven to be worse than earth at pure stamina.

Is this okay to quote this?
As we know Basalt doesen't have any Stamina but it slows down the other bey quickly.
Maybe Libra would be Heavy enough to stop that effect.
Meteo Ldrago R145WD/MB vs Basalt Bull 230CS

Because i want to see if Meteo can steel more spin vs Higher tracks and the rubber.
you can ad a MF but Iam afraid it will cut down on its stamina.
SSJ left. But he might still do it.
EDIT: Sorry, but I just changed my whole request, sorry...

MF-H Vari Ares BD145CS vs MF Lightning Ldrago CH120RF
MF-H Vari Ares BD145CS vs MF-H Libra BD145CS

MF-H Scythe Kronos BD145CS vs MF Lightning Ldrago BD145LRF
MF-H Scythe Kronos BD145CS vs MF-H Basalt Bull TH170CS
Meteo L drago85SD ( SD is good on low hights and 85 is a low hight) VS Earth Bull230CS ( TopTier
Earth would Easily win,
And Earth Bull 230 CS is not Top-Tier Anymore,WD is better than SD AT LOW heights.
(May. 14, 2011  8:40 AM)LeoneLione Wrote: EDIT: Sorry, but I just changed my whole request, sorry...

MF-H Vari Ares BD145/TH170CS vs MF Lightning Ldrago CH120RF
MF-H Vari Ares BD145/TH170CS vs MF-H Libra BD145CS

MF-H Scythe Kronos BD145CS vs MF Lightning Ldrago BD145LRF
MF-H Scythe Kronos BD145CS vs MF-H Basalt Bull TH170CS

Ya I just edited it, so ya...
MF Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS VS MF-H Lightning L-Drago BD145MF

MF Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS because its a great combo in our metagame and Lightning L-Drago BD145MF because Lightning L-Drago is top-tier along with BD145. MF is a great attack tip and has decent stamina.
Will someone please test LLD C145RF vs. MF LLD BD145LRF? Also please test it against MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145CS. And possibly against Basalt kerbecs TH170WF? The combo is good because Lightning L-drago is top tier in attack. C145 is used to add slight defensive properties to the combo. I chose RF because it is easier to control than LRF/ R2F. Lightning L-drago is in upper mode. Thanks in advance.
Thanks, Shabalabadoo! Took your advice from Nojo294's thread and wanted to see MF-H Basalt Bull TH170CS (If you don't have TH170, replace it with 230) vs. MF LDD CH120RF. I just wanted to see if an attack or defense/stamina combo would work best, you know, for an upcoming tourney. Thanks.
How about MF Gravity Perseus Left Spin Counter Mode BD145MF vs MF-H Basalt Bull TH170CS.
Would it be possible for me to get videos showing the effects of the "Extreme" beystadium on various competive matchups? To me, it looks like it could be a viable stadium with the power turned off and the "breakable" walls completely removed.
The one from the Metal Fight Beyblade series ? I tried the Tornado one, and the centre is a real nuisance, especially if the power is not turned on.
The tornado one seems like a bad shape all round IMO whereas, to me at least, the MFB one looks perfect apart from the electronic part, which could indeed be majorly disruptive, even without power.
This is why I want to see it for myself.

Things I'd be particularly interested in seeing are: SF, WB, WD, RF (slide shot), Galaxy ??? ED145 R2F, FS (of known condition) and BS against semi-aggressive opponent(s) and a real battle.
Obviously I won't get all these but, for me atleast, that's what shows off a stadium.