Beyblade Vforce A-25 Dragoon Fighter

Hello every body! I'm new to this forum and I am really excited to see all the cool beyblades you guys have. Recently I moved and while I was going through the boxes in my basement I found a old beyblade I bought and never got around to opening. It was a metal master series A-25 Typhoon (I ♡ Tyson). I was really excited because I hadn't seen one of these blades since '03. I don't plan on selling it because I'm a big Tyson fan. but I'm just curious what you guys think it might be worth. 

p.s please post pics of your coolest blades. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

[Image: 34ePZrS.jpg]
I think it's worth $50 or more
Metal master Dragoon F Hasbro. That is quite RARE. First time I actually see it NIB.
(Jan. 29, 2017  7:22 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: Metal master Dragoon F Hasbro. That is quite RARE. First time I actually see it NIB.

Really? if you had to make an estimation what would your best guess be? I didn't originally plan to sell but my daughter is having a birthday soon and if it's worth a decent sum I might use the funds to buy her something nice for a change.
base on what I see on ebay.
if you want to sell it quick $30. but if you want to wait for a while $60.
and if you really want to push the price $80, it will take a really while though.
Around 30USD I'd say. Like BeyderAndy said, you can try push it for 60USD but it can potential take a while for a blade like this which is from the Metal Masters/Championship Series. NO WAY 80USD! Unless you get a really naive and gullible buyer with cash to burn! But even 60USD is a big ask let alone 80USD! Please also factor in things like Paypal fees, Delivery costs etc. Doubt anyone will look at it if its 60USD+XX shipping. Just my opinion though
Hey I have the same bleyblade as you and it's awesome