Beyblade [Vector] Requests. [Updated: 23/03/2010]

Oh goody. Tired I've vectored Kyouya twice already. but oh well. its different pose to my other two. it should be a piece of cake. Tongue_out lol

Unless you can find me a harder picture to vector. Wink hehe
Updated: Added My Tala Vectored To Attachments. Grin Yippee. XD
Also to Beybrad i'll vector Kyouya again because i havent vectored him with "Leone" so it should be fun. Smile

Keep Up The Requests People. Wink Ahaha.
thanks for the vector Smile
there is something i drew and i want it to be vectored, not only vectored. but if you can vectored to be more realistic. try to improve it as you wish.
here is the drawing: [Image: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr1.png]
Great pic by the way Pegasis it could be fun for me. to vector and improve. Tongue_out
Joyful_2 but it will have to wait.. i got a Brooklyn, Ray and Kyouya requests to do before i can even think about starting so i'll put it on the waiting list. Grin

EDIT: Is the guy like your beyblade fan character for like your beyblade designs your've posted up on Wbo. ??? Smile
He was the original design for Sagittario's owner.
i had a feeling it was something like that.... the "S" should be a dead give away. Haha thanks brad for clearing that up for my. Joyful_2
Updated Thread:
I've Attached the latest finished vector request... which is Brooklyn that was requested by DKS, i think vectoring Brooklyn Crying kinda killed the vector.. but oh well other then that. enough Wink and keep the requests coming people. Also Im starting the next request soon. keep in mind that im Year 12 and also has to put my school work ahead of attempting the requests given. Smile
Thanks for my vector! I liked the awesome quality you did!
No Problem. Smile

Also Im nearly done Drigers request. I've been catching up with school work so i had to put it aside for awhile. Unhappy
~ UPDATE: ~
Yay.! Driger... your request is finally finished... and im going to start Beybrads Kyouya & Leone request ASAP.! Pinching_eyes_2 Cant wait.!

Also People. Please Keep Requesting... this is so much fun. XD
Yay! Thanks Grin
Joyful_2 no problem. Pinching_eyes_2 It was fun. to bad school work got in the way. i probably could have finished it in a few hours. lol
The quality of a vector is always going to be good if done properly. The other good thing about vector is the fact that the original .eps file can be resized and pixels won't get stretched or squashed.
Ermm... yeah im going to just knod and say i understood what you just said Espio. lol

Also using Macromedia Freehand it has an already set up square... i use that because its easier to use (like a template - I resize the pictures to fit into that square.. i dont care if it looks squished... all i care about is that the final vector looks good.) if the picture is pixelated it challenges me to try my best to make my final product look awesome. which after nearly 3 years of experience with vectoring using Freehand i've come a long way from my 1st ever vector... WHICH COMPLETELY FAILED.! Pinching_eyes_2 lol
Do me a Kai from G revolution.
MAKE HIM HANDSOME Grin
Haha Alright. Joyful_2 sounds fun.
BeyBrads vector request of Kyouya is finally complete. Pinching_eyes_2 please comment. Smile
What do you think Brad.? Joyful_2

Also Im going to start Pegasis's request. ASAP.! XD
before today, i didnt even know what a vector was lol, anyway, they all look pretty sweet and i'd love to see more in the future! Smile
Joyful_2 Thanks B3ASTLY. well you could request something. Tongue_out lol
Im in the mood for some more vectoring Beybrads request turned out better then I thought Pinching_eyes_2 and im extremely happy with the way it turned out. Smile
It did come out pretty nicely, actually. Good job.
Yay.! Thanks Joyful_2 its awesome hearing those words being posted by you. Brad. Cute
I put the most work into Leone. Eee and i used the previous colours from the other Kyouya vectors to help me out with Kyouya. and then just tried my best with Leone. I was scared that i would fail and i nearly gave up. Unhappy

But now i gotta improve on that picture that Pegasis sent of Saggitarios owner. *blinks* lol
Sure why not. But i dont want to vector Kai to much. lol but both Kai and Dranzer.. sounds fun. XD
I might edit it and put Dranzer behind Kai. Hahaha. try to anyway.