Beyblade [Vector] Requests. [Updated: 23/03/2010]

Joyful_2 glad to hear it. i'll try my best. Smile
I haven't been able to start this vector request.. as i have been busy with school work. Unhappy but here are some ideas for the update on this guy for Pegasis.
[Image: rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr1.png]
Give him a little more hair, give more detail for the clothes and modify his pose, just a tad. Eee its going to be fun... when im not busy with school work Joyful_2

(Year 12's have 5 weeks before a 2 week holiday, then after the holiday we have at least 2-3 weeks before end of year exams... but luckily.. i dont have any.. so while everyones having exams. i'll be at home relaxing. hopefully. Joyful_2)
to JB Virgo770: I know what i might do with the vector request (which is below)
Vector Dranzer first by cutting the picture of Kai and Dranzer into two seperate pictures, then expand both and then after i've vectored Dranzer I merge all layers into one layer, then create another series of Layers for Kai.. and then Kai should be in front of Dranzer - Kai will be slighty smaller, just to make Dranzer look bigger. Tongue_out

Hopefully it works.. but i still have to requests to complete before i can start this. Joyful_2
PEGASIS ARTWORK REQUEST COMPLETE! [Finished Attached]

Alright it took me a long time to start - as i was trying to keep up with my Year 12 workload... but it took me 2days [about 8 hours altogether over 2 days] to complete this.

You can see the changes I've made.. and I hope you like it. Joyful_2

Also lastly... Im going to start BEYNVALS request. ASAP.! Cute

EDIT: I got lazy so i put his hands behind his back.. Haha sorry. Pinching_eyes_2
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Aug. 15, 2009  6:44 AM)Beynval Wrote: Do me a Kai from G revolution.
MAKE HIM HANDSOME Grin
Beynval.. I tried to find the best Kai screenshot.. but failed. Unhappy
Soooo can you find me a Kai picture you want me to vector? and I'll do it ASAP! Eee
great job! he looks like a real anime character now Wink
thanks.
Joyful_2 no problem.

NOTE: I cant complete other peoples vectors... because my home computer is screwed up and Im trying to get it fixed.. it might take awhile.. so sorry Beynval and JB Stardust770. Unhappy
Can you Vector this please but do not worry about if you do not have the time. Take as long as you want!

[Image: 4314422003a4861698955l.jpg]
Chocked_2 why the hell couldn't i find that picture.. I've been wanting to vector that pic of Ray for a long time Pinching_eyes_2
Also I got beynvals & JB Stardust770's requests to complete first..
But it might take awhile.. as said in my last post.. im getting my computer fixed. Smile
Yep sure! I don't worry about the time so take as long as you need to Smile
Joyful_2 I dont really want to take a long time on requests. Unhappy but i have to know cos my computer Stuffed up and Macromedia Freehand MX was on that computer. GOD DAMNIT!

Fingers Crossed It gets fixed fast. Grin
Got a new Monitor...... BUT! its to slow to vector; with Macromedia Freehand. Unhappy
Im missing using Freehand.
My new computer can handle Macromedia Freehand MX... only problem.. the guy that sent me the link to download the 30 Day Trial.. he said it doesn't exhist anymore so he's trying to upload the files onto the internet so i can get it from him.. and i still haven't been able to get all my vectors off my old computers harddrive so im sorry to everyone whos request is still waiting. Unhappy
I finally got Macromedia Freehand 10 on my computer ~ So I hope no one minds me bumping this thread back up.

I was wondering from page 1 is everyones request still active? cos I want to vector them. I've already started Beynvals - and Dragonsclaws at the same time.