Pretty good
23.08%
Needs some work
17.09%
Boo!
17.95%
Total: 100% 117 vote(s)
Interlude 2: Moments Ago...

Moments before the rematch between Diana and Alister, Mawashi looked on in his crystal ball as the two opponents engaged their Beys to their launchers. He listened closely as he heard the Beyblade battle cry from them, before the two opposing Bladers launched their respective tops. "Oh dear", thinks the Beyblade God whom Gingka Hagane worshiped, "The battle has started. It is a real shame that I cannot directly interfere with this battle, though. Best to see what happens next...". After several tense minutes of watching, he sees that the battle ended in a draw, and the subsequent conversation between Alister and Diana. He says to himself, "Well now, it appears that Diana never really wanted revenge in the first place; She just wanted to feel the adrenaline she felt in her first battle with Alister.", before noticing Luna Freeze turning on its master. Mawashi was about to comment when he noticed Zane coming along, and using his Dragonfire II to free Diana from the ice. "Hmm", he thinks, "I think these two would make a good couple.", as he noticed Zane offering to keep watch over Diana while the others went to check out Viewpark Terrace, "How nice of him, offering to keep an eye on Diana. Sure the boy is a Battle Strikers player, but at least he is decent enough to watch over the girl."

After a few minutes of seeing Zane taking care of Diana, he decides to 'switch feeds' on his crystal ball to see what else is happening around Oceanview, when he sees an abandoned warehouse, and a suspicious-looking one at that. He has the crystal ball look on the inside to find out what is going on in there, to which he notices Team Phantom's meeting (the one from Interlude 1). "Hmm...", thinks the god, "These mortals are no doubt up to no good, for they plan to invade the homeworld of those four Bladers, using their Battle Strikers. Something must be done. I shall send a Beyblade down to the mortal plane to warn the four Bladers!", before going to a nearby anvil. On it lies an ornate forging hammer. He grabs the hammer with his right hand, as he creates a ball of light in his left. He puts the light onto the anvil, and begins hammering it, as if he were forging a sword. After he finished, the glowing ball of light is no longer a ball of light, but a bright, shining, gold-colored 4D Beyblade with a resemblance to Proto Nemesis, only with a red-colored 4D Bottom and a lower profile. He named it Proto Stern, in reference to the alternate name for the hypothetical Nemesis star. Mawashi then grants the newly-named Proto Stern the gift of sentience. The Bey, with its new gift, then asks Mawashi respectfully, "How can I serve you, o great Mawashi, the God of Beyblade?". The god replied, "The world of Beyblade is in danger of being invaded by an evil group called Team Phantom, and I am sending you down to warn these four Bladers of this.", pointing to a view of our heroes showing in the crystal ball. "I'll see what I can do, m'lord!", salutes Proto Stern, as he is attached by Mawashi to what appears to be an ornate, pearl-colored Digital Power Launcher.

"GO SHOOT!", shouts Mawashi as he forcefully yanks the winder from the DPL, sending Proto Stern down from the heavens to the Battle Strikers reality...

Interlude End
Amazing story. Seroiously it's really good. It's creative, it's also very very interesting.

BRAVO!!!!!!!! SmileSmile
Many thanks, Anubis, many thanks!
that was very very good
Thank you very much, Blitzy!
I just started working on Chapter 14, to let you guys know. Wink
I have a question for you guys; Think I should write a sequel or two to this story when I finish it? I understand if you don't want me to.
I.Want.Sequels!
I like your enthusiasm. What would you want the next story to cross over with?
I dunno.Maybe Dracco Spin or if you could find a way Pokemon.
Dracco Spin, hmm? I'll see what I can do. I'm open for other suggestions.
I'm working on it
I think a sequel to Draco Spin would be cool.
I am in love with this story by the way. Keep at it.
Many thanks, TriSix! Oh, and you forgot to put the second 'c' in Dracco Spin.
(Mar. 20, 2012  12:39 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Many thanks, TriSix! Oh, and you forgot to put the second 'c' in Dracco Spin.
Ohh, woops. It is good to see that you can see small errors like that like a good writer should even as simple ones as that!!!

@ TriSix: Once again, many thanks!
Chapter 14: Go! Team Bey Strikers!

At the mention of Team Phantom, Alister growls in contempt for the world-class Battle Strikers players, particularly the ever-condescending Mordecai Darkovich. Milly, seeing this, puts a gentle hand on his shoulder, saying to him, "Alister, calm down", which he did, but still keeping that serious look on his face. "But, are we just going to stand there let these guys, especially that punk Mordecai, invade our world?", he asks. Mack decides to speak up, "Hey, if you're gonna stop Team Phantom from invading your world, I wanna help out!", and before they know it, a lot of the neighborhood Bladers, as well as a few local Battle Strikers players, are begging to volunteer. Reiji says to them, "Hold your horses, you guys, we'll have to give this a little thought!", as he, Alister, Milly, and Jackie huddled together football-style. "Think we should?", asks Jackie, to which Alister replied, "As risky as it may sound on paper, we'll have to do it." Reiji nods in agreement as he replied, "We might need Zane's help as well, and who knows? Maybe Miguel Hawkins the Cheater Hunter will come along as well!"

As if on cue, they hear a voice casually ask, "Someone say my name?". They stopped the huddle position and turned around fast to see Miguel Hawkins himself, alongside Zane and Diana. "Hey", started Reiji with a smile, "I was just talking about you." Miguel smiled, and replied, "Indeed. Also, I'll be willing to help you fight Team Phantom. I always wanted to try my hand at these guys." At that statement, Alister became a bit skeptic, saying to the Cheater Hunter, "I don't mean to be doubtful, but I don't think your Ultimate Frostic Dranzer would be enough to take on a Battle Striker, much less those used by Team Phantom." At that statement, Miguel replied, "Now who said anything about using only my Ultimate Frostic Dranzer? I'm also using another Beyblade for fighting Team Phantom.", as he reached into his pocket, and pulling out a light-blue Beyblade, whose Attack Ring consists of an ABS Caul, and an inner metal ring. The ABS Caul has a design, resembling three dragons in a circular pattern, with three rounded protrusions. Its Weight Disk consists of a circular, three-winged ring that is free-spinning, attached to a metal ring. The Beyblade also as a wide, flat tip, proof of the Bey's status as an Attack-type.

"What kind of Beyblade is that?", asked Milly, to which Miguel replied calmly, "This is Thunder Dragon, a Beyblade from the four-layer Heavy Metal System. HMS Beyblades consist of four parts; A Bit Protector, Attack Ring, Weight Disk, and Running Core. The Bit Protector holds the Bey together. HMS Attack Rings consist of an outer ABS Caul and an inner Metal Frame. HMS Weight Disks are completely circular, but if you want to go for more options, there are also Customize Weight Disks (CWD for short), with interchangeable ABS Cauls. Some are free-spinning, some are stationary. The Running Core acts as the Blade Base of the HMS Beyblade. Some have rubber tips, some have metal tips, and some have tip-based mode-changing mechanisms, and can even have CWD's attached to them. My Thunder Dragon has the Spark Dragon Attack Ring, the Free Survivor CWD, and the Metal Weight Flat Core. Plus, Thunder Dragon was also the first HMS Bey to have a CWD, and is also one of two winning designs that participated in a Beyblade design contest."

Milly asks, "May I take a look at this Bey?", at which the Cheater Hunter himself replied, "Go ahead. Be sure to give it back when you're done.", as Milly gives the Beyblade a look-over. After no more than a minute, Milly remarks, "Wow, Miguel, your Thunder Dragon is such a unique-looking Bey. To have a customizable Weight Disk, makes it even more amazing, giving you plenty of options for customization!", before handing the light-blue dragon Bey back to its master. Miguel adds, "Not only that, but Thunder Dragon's Spark Dragon Attack Ring can also make sparks when it clashes with another Bey.", as he puts the HMS Bey back in his pocket. After that, the four bladers decided to let the neighborhood bladers and Battle Strikers players help out, much to their delight. All that's needed is a name for their new team. After several minutes of brainstorming, everyone started debating on what name the team should have, but Zane came up with the best name by far; Team Bey Strikers! Everyone thought the name was cool, so they accepted Team Bey Strikers as the name.

As for Proto Stern, he is given a master in the form of one of the neighborhood kids, a red-haired, Russian-American boy named Artem Mikoyan Berezovsky-Arkwright, named after the famous Russian aircraft engineer Artem Mikoyan. Artem, also nicknamed "Arty" by his friends, is more than happy to have Proto Stern at his side, especially since he never had a Beyblade of his own, until now. "Be sure not to abuse my power, Artem.", warns Stern telepathically to his new master, who replied, "Don't worry, Proto, I'm going to be the best master you've ever had!". At that, Proto Stern thought, "Proto...Now that is a good nickname for me."

After that, the new team sets off to find Team Phantom and stop them from invading the MFB reality, with Reiji thinking to himself with confidence, "Watch out, world, there's a new Team in town! Invade me, Al, Milly, and Jackie's world, and you're gonna get your freaking butts kicked real hard! We're coming for you, Team Phantom!"

Chapter End

Author's Note: Took me long enough to finish this little number! Anyways, be sure to give me your opinions! Wink
Another great chapter. Nice to see Proto Stern getting a nickname. Are Proto Stern and Thunder Dragon going to have special moves
There are some grammar errors which I will get around to fixing, mostly in sentence structure.

OHHH MYY GOOOOD YOU USED THUNDER DRAGON EEEEEEE -faints-

One of my favorite HMS blades by far, I have 2 haha.
Thanks for the criticism, guys, I appreciate it! Grin
This series just gets better and better
You bet your best Beyblade, it is! Wink
So, what would you guys like to see in the next chapter?
Proto Stern fighting somebody.