okay interesting
7.69%
not bad nor good
38.46%
Horrible i hate it
0%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
name:chase craster:it is a wiered last name
description:white shirt,black pnts,white and black gloves,green belt,black and white pants
bey:hell leone bd145 ds
spcial:rageing claw
a black lion comes out and hits the opponet and hits them in the air hits them again in the stadium
persanality:calm emo,when mad he glows black
person history:has no famely cuz they died in a fire and he ran from the orphinag and lives in a abandon wair house with best frend named dalton
and id nuetraul
EDIT Forget this
Some of next chapter written
BEYBLADE ULTIMATE QUEST
Episode 5
It begins Fico Brain wash with Preparations

It’s finally ready we have both the Draco brothers now we can now take over everything little by little, Alex tell me what is our organizations plan. To completely take over the world with every Blader as a weapon said Alex. Good you know so these cursed Bladers will be our first weapons have either woken up yet. Jay has but Billy has taken quite a beating I would give a him a few days. Okay then let’s try Jay. Okay. (The security opens the door but as a ninja, Jay rushes out beating up the securities) WHERE IS MY BROTHER AND OUR BEYS? Too hasty young Jay. Said Tacari. Alex get Devin and this kids Bey. You got it. Okay Jay catch. Siren, okay then I will fight you out 3. 2. Who has that time RIP? Sure are hasty said Tacari. Attack Shadow Dracion GO Scorpion. Siren water them out. What no water!!! Jay faints. You should have got up when you were done resting. On to Billy, Still unconscious, well let’s take his Bey and do stuff to it. Where am I what Is that where’s Jay and Fico what’s going on said Billy in his head? Fico what are they doing to you FICO. At Julien’s house Eric we need a strike team I have a few Blader’s but how can we find them. Easy every Tournament
Dionuyus
AGE-12
BIO- Eric's friend. mum is very over-protective. is good.
BEYBLADE- Oblivion 135 AC .. Oblivion can is one of the fastest staminas. AC means Accuracy Counter which makes Oblivion faster and the opponent slower for several minutes.

BEYBLADE SPECIAL MOVE- SHINE SPHERE which makes Oblivions speed double and attack numerous times causing a huge sphere and exploding while Oblivion lays untouched.
what clear wheel/ fusion wheel
In a while in a tournameant episode
[quote='BillyBlast' pid='610636' dateline='1302638851 I WILL NOT PUT IN CHARACTERS TILL I NEED THEM okay just a statmeant :3: most characters will apear later in the series
[/quote]

just wait its all in the above
NameGaspld warrior(still mysterious like phoenix holder
personality : funky, like to tell joke
Bey type : Defence
Bey : use old beyblade (Draciel S)
Special moves : Temple of Turtle Make the Defence unprenetable but consume RPM every second
Person history : The one who like(maniac) on beyblade meet eric on his ways to tournament
NB:this person use joker mask
I'm just taking a breakn those he made characters PM other characters (besides mine inless person who is erics friend) to form team draco all your people can be on one team just form teams for me thanks im going to need them
I'M STARTING OVER from now on the stroy will be better if you could help me out with grammer stuff thanks i and will edit it in ow in a spoiler in the op will post next chapter done when it is done
first new chapter done you can edit if you want and i will change it
Name:Andrew Rogami
Bey:Charge Capricorne 100RMF(Right Metal Flat)
Side:Good
Special Move:Thunder Storm Screwdriver (The bey Flys into the air so high that it starts to rain then coming down with speeds causing it to conduct electricity. Then hitting the other bey(s) causing them to lose all spin)
Personality:Fun-loving,entergetic
Description:Andrew lives with his mom only. He recieved his bey from his freind before he moved away.He has perfected his Capricorne so that he can use it's full power.
Someone Please Close this