Beyblade Tournament Dallas TX.

Oh, OK, I can understand that.
Yeh... Sorry. Now to think of it, I mght need to move thetournament back a week if my grandad doesn't give it to me on time. There are two "ifs": IF i get the bb 32 and IF i need to move back the tournament.
If i get it though, i can probably say that i need t before then for a tournament, but idk.

And... is it actually the bb 10 that comes with the bb 32? it sure looks like it, but it doesn't say.
By the way, would I be able to set an age limit?
Yes, it is a BeyStadium Attack Type which is included in the BB-32 set.

No, all of our tournaments must be open to everybody. You could have an older friend, sibling or parent with you though, if you fear that a weird adult will come to the event.
Thats the only reason i asked, for protection, but my parent(s) will definitly (if posable wich i'm sure it will be) will be there. Is there any way that i can advertise my tournament W/O having to make a new thread or use one that has way too many pages?
No, it really needs to be in one of the existing Texas topics.
I have seen about 10 people near Dallas Tx. but none of them have responded. How should i go about advertising?

Can We charge a $3.50 Entry fee instead of a $5 entry fee?

Considering that our board is such a disgustingly liberal one, i am cancellin my tournament.