Beyblade The Movie: Fierce Battle on Cartoon Network

(Nov. 21, 2009  7:49 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Heh, so they are. Pretty surprising, but understandable with MFB coming out soon. Get people thinking about Beyblade more.

Quite a few new members here have cited seeing this as their reason to come back into the hobby already, which is quite good to hear.
(Nov. 30, 2009  11:52 PM)BDaichi Wrote: AND I missed it what!@!!
I haven't see it yet XD

lol me eitherAngry
hey if anyone lives in alabama tell me cause i live in the country and nobody beyblades around here but me T^T
(Dec. 14, 2009  10:43 PM)drigervsdranzer Wrote: hey if anyone lives in alabama tell me cause i live in the country and nobody beyblades around here but me T^T
This is a 'verbal' warning to you : your message has nothing to do with the Beyblade movie, or Cartoon Network, or even the anime. Therefore, your comment is considered SPAM (short, pointless and annoying message). Refrain from posting anything if you can clearly see that there is no link between your message and the actual topic.
I think the movie is quite good. It's a shame it never came out in the uk but I bought the japanese one which came with dark gaia dragoon for like $15 on ebay ages ago.