Beyblade The Movie: Fierce Battle on Cartoon Network

For all the Americans out there, Anime News Network is reporting that the 2004 Beyblade movie will be airing on Cartoon Network today (Saturday) at 5:30PM EST. This is the first time anything related to Beyblade is airing outside of Toon Disney (now Disney XD) in the US.

Note to mods: After the movie has aired, you can merge it with the other movie topic on this page.
Heh, so they are. Pretty surprising, but understandable with MFB coming out soon. Get people thinking about Beyblade more.
i am going to watch this for sure!
yay beyblade!
Just watch it on youtube! It's there and no company or whatever is taking it away, why would you want to wait for it to play on Cartoon Network when you can watch it back to back whenever you want?
Because the quality is MUCH better on TV than on youtube :\ Plus, I think it's a bit of nostalgia for some people - being able to actually watch beyblade on TV again.
Sweet point, but HQ on youtube is actually pretty good.
(Nov. 21, 2009  5:07 PM)Dude Wrote: Sweet point, but HQ on youtube is actually pretty good.

and besides youtube is laggy for me.
i have to wait like an hour for a ten min clip Uncertain
(Nov. 21, 2009  4:44 PM)Dude Wrote: Just watch it on youtube! It's there and no company or whatever is taking it away, why would you want to wait for it to play on Cartoon Network when you can watch it back to back whenever you want?

Incidentally I can also do all that with my DVD copy, just happens to have no buffer times, better video and audio quality, no lag due to a bad video card, and not having to watch the movie in eight thousand parts. There's also the little bit of it being legal Wink
Im watching it right now
hooray for beyblade!
IM WATCHING IT TOO! GrinDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i really dont know what to exspect but daichi being dumb and working for the bad guys Grin
(Nov. 21, 2009  5:07 PM)Dude Wrote: Sweet point, but HQ on youtube is actually pretty good.

I guess..but I think that it is better to be able to watch something on a lounge then a computer chair. I wish I could watch this but I don't live in the USA Uncertain
(Nov. 21, 2009  6:50 PM)To Wrote: There's also the little bit of it being legal Wink

I have a copy, too, you know...and it's not really worth buying, if you ask me...
i paid like $70 for the japanese version

ugh
(Nov. 23, 2009  1:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i paid like $70 for the japanese version

ugh

was it worth it? lol
(Nov. 23, 2009  1:52 AM)ZoneDragon Wrote: was it worth it? lol

i probably got bout $70 worth of laughs out of it hahaha
Anit the engish cartoon network the same as the american one?
(Nov. 25, 2009  9:32 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: Anit the engish cartoon network the same as the american one?

They wouldn't have the exact same shows or anything...
I watched it even if I already own it. It was good for a laugh.

The only thing good about this movie was the animation and art.
AND I missed it what!@!!
I haven't see it yet XD
Aw, that's a shame. At least you would have had a chance to. Here in the UK, the Beyblade film has never been aired. T.T I have seen it thanks to Youtube though. Why not try downloading the movie from Beyuk.net? They have it there.
(Dec. 01, 2009  5:36 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: Aw, that's a shame. At least you would have had a chance to. Here in the UK, the Beyblade film has never been aired. T.T I have seen it thanks to Youtube though. Why not try downloading the movie from Beyuk.net? They have it there.

Toonami around 2006, just after g revolution on cartoon network
^
That's a new one on me. I didn't think it had been on television in the UK at all. I missed it then... Thank you for telling me. It's a shame the film was not released on DVD in Britain like it was in America; the date 'was to be confirmed' but that's all I got in terms of news some years back. I haven't heard anything else since.
I think beyblade is still airing on kix (channel 627? sky)
yeah I know, but everything past v force wasn't really recognized by viewers. Kids gradually lost interest and stockists thought they'd lose funds. Unfortunatly for them, they didn't realise that some people actually did know about the movie, and that they were awaiting the release of the english dub.
(Dec. 02, 2009  5:25 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: I think beyblade is still airing on kix (channel 627? sky)

Not anymore, it isn't.