Beyblade System Ideas

As one might know, there are various systems into which the bey-blades can be categorized. Broadly there are three basic systems - Original/Plastic, Metal and Burst. But, being creative and imaginative, many people must have developed personal ideas on newer and different bey-blade systems! I would like to introduce some of my system ideas and beyblades inclusive in it.

God systems

As the name suggests, they are godly. Well, not literally - but they depict the gods. The system has the following parts:

Face bolt - depicts an imagery of the beyblade's soul form.
Identity ring - a small ring below the face bolt that is designed intricately. made of plastic, this wheel will classify the beyblade's original identity even under heavy customization.
Serrated Ring - A medium sized ring below the indentity ring that has intricate designs and stickers on it. It is primarily made out of plastic with some metallic infusions. Meant to deflect any beyblades attacking that part, which would otherwise tilt the beyblade.
Weapon wheel - A heavy metallic large wheel into which the plastic rings fit, along with the face bolt. Ths wheel is the primary mode of attack or defense and is designed.
Element wheel - It fits below the Weapon wheel and determines the elemnetal type of the beyblade which can be any one of these - Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Electricity, Light, Technology, Sound, Dark, Life and Death. They have remote controlled systems in them which will give a specialty to the beyblade.
Type track - It fits below the Element wheel and gives the beyblade it's type - Attack, Defense, Stamina, Balance or Ultimate. Varies from sizes 50 - 500
Accessory track: This plastic track below the Type track will usually be minimized to 50, but sometimes they can range from 145- 250 and will include certain accesoryies or inbuilt systems in them.
Performance tip: It will be the rotational structure of the beybalde, below the accessory track.

So I would like to provide and Analysis of the beyblade BB#X001
Analysis Wrote:Name: Resplendent Vishnu
God of origin: Vishnu, Hindu god.
Face bolt: Vishnu
Identity Ring: Vishnu
Serrated Ring: Smooth Protection
Weapon wheel: Resplendent
Element wheel: Life - inbuilt motors help to rotate more than control's limit.
Type track: 145GB2 - height of 150 with double Gravity balls in a cross format (Stamina Type).
Accessory track: 145Chakra - height of 145 with a metal attractive controllable sharp disc ejected out upon command. Can seperate bey in half if slices through any plastic parts.
Performance tip: EXS - Extra Sharp, fitted into a plastic case with magnets, and the sharp tip part is of opposite polarity, meant to always stay in the centre away from the contact of the rest of the tip.

A variant of Resplendent Vishnu is Resplendent Krishna
Analysis Wrote:Name: Resplendent Vishnu Krishna
Name: Resplendent Vishnu
God of origin: Krishna, Eighth avatar of Vishnu, a Hindu god.
Face bolt: Krishna
Identity Ring: Vishnu
Serrated Ring: Smooth Protection
Weapon wheel: Resplendent
Element wheel: Sound - sound waves help loosen up opponent's bey parts and detaches controller's waves from opponent bey, leaving opponent bey in an uncontrolled state.
Type track: 140GB2 - height of 150 with double Gravity balls in a cross format (Stamina Type).
Accessory track: 100. No special accesories.
Performance tip: EXS - Extra Sharp, fitted into a plastic case with magnets, and the sharp tip part is of opposite polarity, meant to always stay in the centre away from the contact of the rest of the tip.

I'll post more later.
Wow. Very cool and creative ideas. I like them : )
The idea aesthetically sounds cool but it just seems like a more advanced MFB system.

I've actually made a fan series with a new system, I have drawn the system but I lost the drawing now.