Beyblade Super Tournament Battle (2003) for Nintendo gamecube

I guess overall the people here find this game a fail. =P
(Dec. 31, 2009  4:54 PM)BeyTyler Wrote: I guess overall the people here find this game a fail. =P

I dunno, I think my £3 was well spent. I wouldn't pay any more than that for it though.
the game is ok i own a different game that came with dark gaia dragoon
I'm just gonna say the game is good.
Might get this (saw it for 90p preowned) and play it on my Wii...
(Jan. 17, 2010  7:37 PM)Ash Wrote: Might get this (saw it for 90p preowned) and play it on my Wii...

yea you should get it. i got it for christmas&it is addicting. i wish they made a new one where other people using wifi
(Dec. 20, 2009  3:49 AM)Hagane Ginga Wrote: I still feel like it's one of those games that are fun for a couple of hours, you get bored of it, then it's on your shelf forever, just sitting there.

off to bed, it's nearly 3am here lol
nighters

It does get boring when you're playing by yourself. I would know I have the game myself, but when you have 2 to 4 people playing in multiplayer it can be pretty fun.
i used to have that game it was fun i might buy it again at game stop but im not sure yet
I have this game.

Considering when it was made and stuff, it was a very fun game.
I have it still and I play it whenever I can. To me it's still a great game.
(Feb. 22, 2010  6:24 PM)Wolborg Ultima Wrote: It does get boring when you're playing by yourself. I would know I have the game myself, but when you have 2 to 4 people playing in multiplayer it can be pretty fun.
4 Players is just too fast and annoying to me.

3 is fun.

2 is...also fun.

1...not so much fun.
the apenese one had a dragoon v2 in it by that i mean recolor black dragoon v2
Yeah.

Kinda knew there was some difference between the Japaneses and English version.
lol @ the first page, I'm pretty sure it was called Beyblade VForce Super Tournament Battle for a reason.
Anyways, it's a pretty fun game, and you can always make it harder by deciding to do something like only use alpha parts etc.
LOL i just recently bought this game for like $1.99 at gamestop xD it is kinda boring Gasp
i like it though flies quick by i am a game phenatic and just re bought at game stop for 2$ i have one and finish watching original beyblade and saw some idea s and wanted to play it and bought it i know this thread si old but i also have a question does anyone know how to get Zeo/Blader DJ burning cerberous in the game the only but beast i don't have i beat him like 100 times
ha my brother got this with his game cube like 4 years ago or something, still got it and still play it. not that bad graphics and unless you have like an unbeatable bey it can get quite hard. what i realy love is multiplayer mode. we go crazy as if we were playing mario kart with a bunch of people.