Beyblade Super Tournament Battle (2003) for Nintendo gamecube

I'm sure all of you have heard of this old GC game from 2003. the one that got probably one of the worst IGN ratings in history, lol. Beyblade Super Tournament Battle.

**note: I have no idea if this topic has been made yet.

anyway, I've borrowed the game from my good friend and it's actually one of the main reasons that im this hooked on Beyblade. besides that it's pretty addicting! Especially when you can customize a good bey with your Duel Dragoon that you get for free when you beat the Tournament for the first time. ^^

What do you guys think of the game?
a pile of broken rubbish i checked the trailer and it has all the characthers in this game 80% of the stuff are gone
and most of the parts are not in and are really broken
you should not play this game since its missing most of the parts,characthers
try the jap games atleast they got everything in
and don't forgot about BBGProject that i started : )
(Dec. 18, 2009  12:01 AM)Zone51 Wrote: most of the parts are not in and are really broken
you should not play this game since its missing most of the parts, characthers

What? Broken parts and the amount of characters? That's the worst reason to not play a game.

The game plot of really short, but it's an amusing game for a bit. only other interesting part about this is to collect the parts, yeah it's boring after a while, but it's good for some amusement for a few hours.
lol This game doesn't have IGN's lowest review score. One of the bargain bin Wii games does. It got like a 0.8 or something.
(Dec. 18, 2009  12:01 AM)Zone51 Wrote: a pile of broken rubbish i checked the trailer and it has all the characthers in this game 80% of the stuff are gone

It doesn't have most of the parts because it exclusively covers the V series.
(Dec. 18, 2009  1:19 PM)To Wrote: lol This game doesn't have IGN's lowest review score. One of the bargain bin Wii games does. It got like a 0.8 or something.
just saying it go a 2.5 i think
yeah but the game itself don't cover the v series at all
this game is kinda bad..
the story's kinda short
there's kinda not alot of parts
this game kinda, not kinda, does....

S-U-C-K
god theres nothing in it that you say I WANNA CARRY ON PLAYING AND DO IT.

I just simply turn off the wii (dont have a gc anymore)
it does suck a little but not too much but its still not a smashing 10/10
its not really fun to play this game since there's the parts ,there's the characters but WHERE is the Skill ?
you just do your max with a normal powerful bey but still failing ?
all i can say is ...Where is the Skill ?
if you know how to control the bey your pretty much halfway winning this but no cigar if your facing kai (kai will beat you like nothing)
rushed,worng console export all i can say it smell like B***S*** to me
You know, I still have that game...

Don't really remember how much I bought it for, but it was at Wal-Mart, so it was probably expensive...

Must've been like four years since I played this, so I don't remember it too foundly, but I do remember having a good time, with it XD You just have not to come in expecting a classic and you'll be fine, I guess...
I still have the game for gamecube but i dont play it i went on some cheat site then it had all these fake cheats like unlock gordo by comeleting tournamet 100 times?
That kind of stuff can happen. You just have to verify by checking out other websites.
(Dec. 19, 2009  1:10 AM)Zone51 Wrote: yeah but the game itself don't cover the v series at all

Wut!?

You start out with a choice between one of the V series beyblades. When you upgrade parts, you can go up through the V2 series parts. Burning Kerberous and Uriel 2 are both in the game. You can even use the Magne Stadium which is from the V series since they had magnets. Among other things. So how does this game not cover the V series? Sure it doesn't have every V series beyblade, but to say it doesn't cover it is wrong.
(Dec. 19, 2009  1:10 AM)Zone51 Wrote: yeah but the game itself don't cover the v series at all
Well the game's purpose really was to just introduce you to vforce, so of course it will be like that.
i guess your right since this just covers a little the v-force series
well it's aim was to deliver v force beyblades, they did a good job with that

the only problem is the terrible gameplay, i mean...
Yea, I don't think it's that bad either. Just repetitive. And if all you do is make an uber strong beyblade that kills everything it touches, the game will get easy and boring. But if you make a beyblade that is intentionally not very strong to make the game a bit of a challenge it will be more interesting.
Exactly.

But when I read the review of this game on IGN, it said that the concept of the game was too simple for a Video Game. I agreed, but still, I like the gameplay and the game overall.
I still feel like it's one of those games that are fun for a couple of hours, you get bored of it, then it's on your shelf forever, just sitting there.

off to bed, it's nearly 3am here lol
nighters
I like the game, it's an ok game but I couldn't play it much in one day. I like the battling style and graphics it's just annoying how your opponent releases the bit beast like 400 times in one round.
yeah really annoying -.-'
Yea, because then you have to watch the stupid cut scene with them yelling while their bit beast attacks you.. You can actually skip those by pressing the 'B' buttom ONCE.
I bought this about a year ago for £3. There's no story, far to easy (once you get all the max power parts it's almost impossible to loose). I have to admit it is kinda fun on two player, but then I just think to myself "why not just go do the real thing?". I know you cannot get real life bit beasts, but they don't exactly make the bit beast part exciting. Tongue_out
I didn't expect much from a game like this anyways.