Beyblade Story: The Wrath Of Hades

Hey guys! I made my own beyblade story! It'll come in different chapters. Hope you like it!
~CHAPTER 1~
The Hunt

Undead Hades B160RB. B160 - Blaze, 16.00 mm tall. RB - Rubber Ball. Defense type. He had to remember those things if he wanted the bey. That strange man..... If that was what it took to bring pain to the world, then he would do anything. He already had the other two beys, Tsunami Poseidon T125WS and Vortex Zeus LA115TF. He continued trodding in the cave, unsure if he'd find it here. Then a flash of darkness. His mind was being engulfed by black flame. But then, a tsunami washed the flame away. Then suddenly a vortex appeared and sucked up all the ruins and debris. His head was burning. His mind was blank, a vortex long empty. His body felt like it was sinking. It all happened so quickly. He couldn't breathe. He could feel himself disappearing. He knew it was the end of him.
And he fell into blackness.

~CHAPTER 2~
Akari Tenaro

He woke up in a beach shore. Not just any beach shore. He recognized it from the times when-
"Hello?"
He looked up. He saw a girl standing above him, wearing simple cargo shorts and a camo T-shirt.
"Helloooo?" she said again, a little more impatiently. He opened his eyes and said, "Who are you?"
"You first", she said. "I'm not the one who was found lying unconscious on a beach shore."
"I'm......" His mind was all messed up. He managed to remember at least his name. "Akari", he said. "Akari Tenaro."
"Oh.", she said. "Hello, Akari. I'm Oni Kazara."
"Hello", Akari muttered tiredly. Then he came to his senses. His eyes widened. He looked at his belt.
There were the two beys, Tsunami Poseidon and Vortex Zeus.
~TO BE CONTINUED~
I don't get it.
In the first chapter you said:
He had to remember those things if he wanted the bey. < Implying only ONE bey he was looking for.
He already had the other two beys, Tsunami Poseidon T125WS and Vortex Zeus LA115TF.

Okay, he has the others.
CH2:
His eyes widened. He looked at his belt. There were the two beys, Tsunami Poseidon and Vortex Zeus.
Yeah, no kidding. He apparently had them anyway; not a shocker.
Whats up with that...?
Weh, I meant he was LOOKING for one bey because he ALREADY had the other two, hence he would not have to look for them. And he got burned - how could he not lose his beys?
Chapter 3
~Meet The Locals~
Akari was brought inside a beach cabin by Oni.
"So.... how did you get here?"
Akari paused eating his fish fillet with spinach.
"Bye," he said. He walked out the door.
"Wait," Oni said. "I'm assuming you're from France, because of your accent, but how did you get all the way to the Philippines?"
Akari dropped his jaw. "The Philippines? But that's impossible! The Philippines is in Asia, and......" but then he remembered something. That man was dark-skinned, and had a strange accent. But he recognized that accent through his old vacations in Asia, when he was still in that area. A Philippine accent.
"Which part of the Philippines are we?"
"We're in Tagaytay. I'm on my summer vacation." Summer. It had been October last Akari checked.
"Summer?" he asked.
"Yep," Oni said. "I'm leaving tomorrow. Going back home. And I can't just leave you here."
"I'm guessing you're inviting me home."
"Yup.", Oni said.
"I'm in," Akari said excitedly. If he could find that man, then.....
TBC
Yay! You did continue! I like the story very much, honestly.
Chapter 3 Cont....
They arrived at Manila at 7:00 AM.
"Is this... your place?" Akari asked.
"Yup", Oni said. "Mind catching a taxi for me? I'll just get some food from the store there", she said.
"No problem", Akari said. He looked out for a vaccant taxi. After a while, he heard a scream. Coming from the store's direction.
"Help! Help!" He ran to the store. He saw a familiar face holding Oni up.
The man paused, dropping Oni on the ground.
"Hello, Akari", the man said.
"Who is that?" Oni screamed.
Akari grit his teeth.
"Jakiro."
~CH3 END~
Chapter 4
~Jakiro~
Jakiro grinned. "Hello," he said. "How d'you do?"
For some reason, Akari bowed. "Master, I have failed you.."
"I have the bey." Jakiro held up Undead Hades.
"How did you-"
Oni let out a piercing scream. "WHAT'S GOING ON?"
"Quiet!" Jakiro lauched the bey at Oni and she fell to the ground. He grabbed it back.
"I found the bey in a cave. Then I felt pain. Pain like nothing before. I washed up for some reason here in the Philippines."
"How could that be?", asked Akari. "I washed up there too, but then she-" Akari shot a look at Oni, who grunted. "-found me there."
Jakiro grinned. "Well, it's nice to see y-"
"Put your hands up!" Cops rushed in, holding up guns.
Akari and Jakiro looked at each other. They put up their launchers and slapped their beys on.
"GO SHOOT!"
TBC