[Beyblade Story] The Sacred Dragons(Now Accepting Character Requests!)

Poll: Is my story any good?

Yes!
77.78%
It's kinda good.
16.67%
Not really
0%
No!
5.56%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
Chapter 13 is finished. You wanted long, well there you go. 4 1/2 pages.
Great Few Errors When you said new bey you actually said bew bey/ You forgot the I in Wing in kurai's special move. Wingbeat./ Besides. That Amazing job Kyler.
Okay, I think I fixed them. Lol it's 12:30 and I was in a big rush to finish, since it's soooooo long. Thanks.
Pretty darn good, to bad Robert isn't on the team
Yeah he still shows up, but I thoight it would be netter to have Mark on the team instead.
If you are still taking character requests:
Name: Riki Komodo
Bey: Archer Hydra 160D
Description: Dark brown hair with a white streak down the side. Has green eyes but always wears shades. Has shorts on and blue boots. His personality is split into three-Happy, Angry, and Wise.
Bey Description:
-Face: Blue
-Chrome Wheel: Red(Like dragooon but more jagged.)
-Crystal Wheel: White
Spin Track: Blue
Bottom: Red
(Nov. 30, 2013  7:30 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Bey Description:
-Face: Blue
-Chrome Wheel: Red
-Crystal Wheel: White
Spin Track: Blue
Bottom: Red

Nice Patriotic Bey parts I just noticed them Its gonna. Spin like an spining American Flag in a bey stadium.
That was kinda of the idea. LOL
Finally read the rest. DANG ITS GOOD
If you are still taking characters
Name: Tyoka
Heritage: Hyoma's Son
Bey: Dark Night Horuseus (Vulcan horusues 145 d in all black)
Personality: Reckless powerful and dangerous
Other: Brown spikey hair, Blue shirt with light blue stripe down the middle, jeans with chains outlining pockets, metal wrist bands. Was a blader for hire because Hyoma was kidnapped by the DNA and Tyoka had no food nor money. Ginga saved him from a burning building after the Nemesis Crisis. Tyoka remembered what it ment to be a blader. Now he searches to find the DNA and save his dad.