[Beyblade Story] The Sacred Dragons(Now Accepting Character Requests!)

Poll: Is my story any good?

Yes!
77.78%
It's kinda good.
16.67%
Not really
0%
No!
5.56%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
Really great story. I don't see any grammatical errors right now.
I've been busy with school, but here's chapter 10!
I like It can't. Wait to see what happens in chapter. 11 the only thing that made me sad. Was the length.
Would you have wanted it to be longer or shorter? lol

Yeah I'm so excited to write it, it's gonna be awesome!
BEYBLADE IS A GAME OF TOPS THAT ARE MADE OF MEDAL AND PLASTICK.
I really don't like people trolling my thread. Next time read the story before critizing it.
(Nov. 26, 2013  10:11 PM)Phantom 2 Wrote: BEYBLADE IS A GAME OF TOPS THAT ARE MADE OF MEDAL AND PLASTICK.
First of all, it is off topic. Second of all, you spelled metal and plastic wrong. Seriously, read before you type. Speechless
I'm only on chapter 2, but so far it's really good! I like how it has MFB blades and zero g
Wow last time I read this I was on chapter 5! But I was able to catch upSmile I'm really liking it so far! Also you spelled my character's name wrong, it's KuraiSmile
Oh I'm sorry I'll fix it now! I'm working on 11 right now!
DK

Beyblade: slayer dracone F145DD (forbidden 145 death driller (it can drill into the ground and give the opposing bey an upper attack))
Special move: dragon slicer, his beys turns gold and it creates a spinning vortex that destroys everything inside it
Bio: extremely cocky and good looking
He never backs down even if he knows he will lose, he has brown hair (like light out of death note)

EDIT: if u can't find a way to use him in this story, u don't have to Smile
To Be Honest I Just Started Reading Chapter One Unhappy But It's Amazing! 10/10 All The Way! Great Job Kyler! I Hope To See A Lot More From You!
Gee, thanks Midnight!

Chapter 11 is in the OP!
Dude Nice Hey you should join wattpad (wattpad.com) iit is a website were you can write stories, share them, follow people, and get followed my name on there is BLADERGUY2 check me out!

I dont have the time right now to read the rest of the chapters but I got to chapter 4 and its really good
I like how chapter 11 ended, cuz the main character doesn't always win
Yeah, it actually make sense, because he's just a beginner, but has made it this far, because he's realized his true gift for blading. Kind of like Cardfight Vanguard's Aichi.
Awesome friend. Really. Enjoyed. It congrats. To Ryukiba character for winning
Chapter 11 is cool! Yay my character won!Smile can't wait to read chapter 12
Chapter 12 is in the OP!
It was sooooo short, I need to read more Eee
Lol, shouldn't you read the rest of the story? I'll start working on 13 shortly.
Already read the whole thing Smug hehe
The chapters are too short! I want more action in each one! Which means I love it! I accidentally voted for the wrong one (It's Kinda Good)! If I could change my vote I would. I love this story! Keep it going!
Character Request:
Name: Jake Horuda
Bey: Bandit Ifrit UC230BT (Ultimate Claw 230 Bearing Tip)
Special Move: Sends opposing bey flying and then drills it to the center of the stadium then sends a barrage of attacks.