[Beyblade Story] The Sacred Dragons(Now Accepting Character Requests!)

Poll: Is my story any good?

Yes!
77.78%
It's kinda good.
16.67%
Not really
0%
No!
5.56%
Total: 100% 18 vote(s)
(Aug. 18, 2013  5:25 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: kai yumzako
age;13
bey;MF Thief sammurai E230CF

bio; he is an blader that has never had a real family he ran away at age 6 to become a rouge person,he has get skills but his bey speed and defense shows his best skills he is from a nina clan called the speedziro clan

Special moves:speed sword mirage,samurai thief crushing clash,soraing thief speed crash.

apperance; black jacket misty gray hair sky blue eyes blue pants black ninja combat boots
You realize his bey is two crystal wheels!? I know it is just a story but cmon now lol
EDIT: this post said Thief samurai at first
(Aug. 18, 2013  5:46 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2013  5:25 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: kai yumzako
age;13
bey;MF pheonix ifrit E230CF

bio; he is an blader that has never had a real family he ran away at age 6 to become a rouge person,he has get skills but his bey speed and defense shows his best skills he is from a nina clan called the speedziro clan

Special moves:speed sword mirage,samurai thief crushing clash,soraing thief speed crash.

apperance; black jacket misty gray hair sky blue eyes blue pants black ninja combat boots
You realize his bey is two crystal wheels!? I know it is just a story but cmon now lol

I forget how to name zero g beys then
Id prefer not a synchrome Unhappy How does thief saramanda sound?
(Aug. 18, 2013  5:52 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Id prefer not a synchrome Unhappy How does thief saramanda sound?

no how about ninja phoenix
Alright that works!
(Aug. 18, 2013  5:55 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Alright that works!

yes my ninja pheonix is going to be very fast with very awesome deffense skills but power to back all that up
This is the first and only story I requested a character in, watch out for me guys Wink
Will you be using my character ¿
Yes most likely.
Can't wait for chapter 7! Chapter 6 left me wanting to read more lol
I very much enjoy the organization as well
Yeah, sorry for the wait I was looking for more character requests and kinda forgot... Ill try to upload a chapter tomorrow. Smile
Sorry i took soo long! i had writers block lol!anyway heres my character?
Name: Kurai Ryu
Bey: Ninja Drago
Bio: Kurai is a blader who likes to battle in the dark. She's homeless but can take care of herself with her ninja-like battling/ninja skills. She likes to help other Bladers get stronger.

(This is all that could come up in my head sorry for the short bio)
Lol When Is my character being used Im not being impatient I'm just asking a simply question. Joyful_3
He can't give spoilers!! lol But he doesn't have that many chapters yet, I'm sure he will work your character in eventually.
Chapter 7 is up! Sorry for the wait, thanks for being patient!
Great chapter! The story really took a little bit of a turn lol.
BTW Check my shop for your reuploaded sig.
New chapter up!
Great work on the story. I had sort of lost track but this new chapter got me interested and I absolutely love it.
Awesome Can't wait for the next chapter my bey cut you XD
Thanks guys! I'll try to work on a new chapter today, and if it's not up today it will probably be up Thursday.
Chapter 9 is up, enjoy!
Its great but its a kinda bit short and you rushed the battle a tiny much but I think I saw some grammatical errors I can't remember But Amazing As I expected from you can't wait til my character battles.
Kyler really sorry, but I can't do what we talked about. I am really sorry, but some unexpected things came up. I feel bad since it was my idea, but again I can't really do it. I will see if I can find someone who can for you because it is awesome.
(Sep. 17, 2013  2:57 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Its great but its a kinda bit short and you rushed the battle a tiny much but I think I saw some grammatical errors I can't remember But Amazing As I expected from you can't wait til my character battles.

Yeah, I kinda wanted to capture the scene of the bit-beasts and their power. Thanks, I'm still debating whether to include it in the final match or wait for a surprise at the World Championships! Thanks though.

(Sep. 17, 2013  3:16 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Kyler really sorry, but I can't do what we talked about. I am really sorry, but some unexpected things came up. I feel bad since it was my idea, but again I can't really do it. I will see if I can find someone who can for you because it is awesome.

I guess that's okay, it would've been cool too. Thanks anyways!