Beyblade Story: Crossover

This takes place right after Ginga gets Galaxy Pegasis...

It was a windy day, nobody was outside. Ginga was walking to Madoka's place
"Galaxy Pegasis eh? Hmm...I really want to test you out right now" Ginga said. He gripped Pegasis tight and head toward the beystadium. As he was walking he saw a stranger...in a baseball cap. Holding a bag. Ginga was curious who he was, though he can't see his eyes, because of his bangs. Ginga kept walking, he can't help but noticing the stranger was behind him the whole time...he followed Ginga all the way to the Beystadium. Ginga finally walked into one of the locker rooms, and looked back. The stranger wasn't there.
"hm..? curious...oh well time to test this baby out!" Ginga yelled in excitement. Ginga approach the stadium
"GOOO SHOOT! Galaxy Pegasis GO!" Ginga yelled. Suddenly Galaxy Pegasis was pushed back, like some sort of force pushed him back! Ginga looked up to the other side of stadium and found out it was the stranger.
" Hey! What do you want?!" Ginga asked. The stranger smiled
"Go! Dragoon!" The stranger yelled. Pegasis and Dragoon clashed furiously, it seemed like the stranger knew Ginga's moves.
"I'll finish you in one shot!" Ginga yelled "GALAXY NOVA"
Galaxy Pegasis glowed and charged right for Dragoon.
"Go! Dragoon Galaxy Storm!" the stranger yelled. The beys clashed once more creating a huge explosion. There was a moment of pause. The debris cleared and Pegasis was the winner. Dragoon was knocked out next to the stranger. He took off his baseball hat and revealed himself.
"What? I've read about you in Koma Village, you are Tyson Granger?" Ginga said in disbelief
"Wrong...I'm his son Makoto(fyi in the manga tyson supposedly got a son later in the future name Makoto) " Makoto said. "You've done well Ginga, my father would've been proud of you. Makoto picked up his bey and left
that's a new idea, introducing the son of a character from the original beyblade. one question, is this dragoon an MFB or one of the old series?. but anyways, I want to see more
hmm i was thinking of MFB but idk maybe HMS
You should make it storm dragoon 100 F
After the match ginga walked to the b-pit still shocked of his experience. He approaches madoka and asked
"hey madoka would mind searching up something in the database?" ginga asked
"sure what is it?" madoka answered
"a..a..um...what was it....a drag- drag-" ginger stuttered
" a dragoon" a man said, the man walked out and it was...
"dad, I thought you weren't going to be back till next month" madoka said surprisingly
"sorry madoka, my research went short when one of my buddies got hurt, and ginga is that right?dragoon was a bey created by a man named Kenny and Tyson" mr amano said
"that's right I ran I to his son..tysons son" ginga answered
"legend has it after the plastic generation evolved to heavy metal and then into hybrid wheel, the bey dragoon evolved with it...but no one has caught a glimpse of the bey dragoon" mr amano said
"hmm I ran into his son...and battled with it...I won, but I know I would've lost...I think makoto was holding back.... Ahh if only I could know more" ginga frustrated. Then the door opened ...and there seemed to be a man.....somewhere in his 20s..... With a scarf and paint on his cheeks
"K-K-Kai Hiwatari...." mr amano stuttered un shock.
"hphm... People keep mistaking I'm my father..it's Kai hiwatari the second" Kai said "I'm here to buy a hws bey...it seems like my rival has evolved his already...."
"th-th-that will be 2500 yen sir" madoka answered. Ginga looked confused but kept quiet
"my dranzer is already registered in the wbba database.... And here is ur 2500 yen" Kai said while slapping down his money. After 30 minutes Kai finished making his bey
"are you sir what you are doing?it would take 1 day for a blader to finish making a bey....out of all the parts u picked fast!" madoka said
"it's not all about parts...if you bladed and trained with the original blade breakers...it comes to you when you make a bey" Kai snapped
"wait your face bolt ...I've never seen that before.."ginga said
"it was in the back of shelf ...that costed him 200 more yen" mr amano said
"let it rip" Kai yelled. The new dranzer spinning into the bey. Suddenly drainer stoppedmand spinner in one place, there was a brief flash of a white object passed by.
" it's been a long time Kai...or should I say Kai the second" a stranger said
To be continued...

Feedback please ! And tell me if u want more
Srry bout typo I was on the ipad
At the end it's dranzer not drainer and spin not spinner
Well this is a feedback I'll edit it tmr and post up a new one
@ mesoranger: koya234 is just being selfish and doesn't know a good story when he sees one
So is it good
And I'll post up part 3 tmr
yes it is, btw, the stranger that talked to kai the 2nd after he launched dranzer, is it makoto?
All I can say is no its not makoto...you will be surprised who it is
he's right this is epic! ;3;
cool story 10/10
Kai turned around and frowned.
"hmph...i thought we settled this a long time ago" Kai said. The mysterious man walked out of the shadows and revealed him self.
"It is I! Rin daughter of Rey Kon" Rin said. Mr Amano opened his eyes wide
"Rey had a daughter?" Mr Amano said
"I came here to also change my bey!" Rin said
"Woah..what generation is your bey" Ginga asked
"It's HMS" Rin answered
"Wow..An HMS can stop a HWS right in its tracks" Madoka said in amazement
"Here is your money! and i won't be needing a facebolt, I forged this myself" Rin said slapping down her money showing her facebolt
"Wow.. A metal face! Is that the emblem of your bey?" Ginga asked
"Yes..this emblem was passed down from my ancestors to my father then to me" Rin said. After a couple minutes of silence, Mr Amano took Rin into the workshop. 1 hour later Rin finished.
*wow they make their beys fast! they must be legends* Ginga thought
Kai and Rin stared at each other for a moment, Ginga can tell their beef with each other finally Ginga said "well there is no point in waiting here, let's go out to eat shall we?"
"Good Idea, I'm starving" Mr Amano said. They all left the B-pit heading torward a fancy but crowded place.
"wow im surprised we got in with all the people waiting in line" Rin said
" hmphm..this is a waste of time, I could have been testing out my bey by now" Kai said
"Well...every blader needs to EAT!" Madoka snapped
A couple of hours later they were back at the B-Pit.
"Do you guys have a place to sleep?" Mr Amano said
"I dont need your hospitality" Kai said
"That's Kai for you...well i got no place to go, can i stay with you guys if you guys dont mind" Rin said
"You will be sharing rooms with Madoka" Mr Amano said.
*the next day*
Ginga woke up early...walking around town looking for a nearby library. He finally found one. He sat in a chair and logged in the computer
"Hmm..Let's see database...database...a ha!" Ginga said in excitement.
"Ok Dranzer...Dranzer... Ok here we go" Ginga said curiously.
*Dranzer:
The Phoenix bey, originally owned by Kai Hiwatari. Dranzer has many version from plastic to HMS. One of the best versions of Dranzer was Dranzer MS. Dranzer was passed down to Kai's son..Kai the second. No One has seen Dranzer since.*
"Wow..there is not much info on dranzer" Ginga said
"Maybe this will help you!" a stranger said. He took out a laptop and gave it to Ginga
"Wh-Who are you!" Ginga asked
"My name is Kenny!" Kenny said. Ginga looked close at him, a man in his 50s with glasses and messy hair
"Uh! Kenny how many times have I told you DO NOT GIVE ME TO OTHER PEOPLE!!!!" The laptop said
"What?..your laptop just talked Mr.Kenny" Ginga said
"Oh that's my Bit Beast..Dizzi!" Kenny said
"Bit Beast???" Ginga puzzled
"Let's take a walk shall we, and I will explain everything to you! I know you fought Makoto and met Kai and Rin...I have been following you for quiet a while!" Kenny said
To be Continued....
= ) how you guys like it
still epic! ;3;
Kenny and Ginga walked through the park talking for 1 hour straight
"So Mr. Kenny-" GInga said interrupted by Kenny
"Please... call me Kenny" Kenny said
"Ok...um ...Kenny, why are all of the blade breaker's offspring are all here?" Ginga asked
"Well...You live here, you should know!" Kenny said "Well since you dont know there is big tournament in your town!"
"Well... Why is this tournament so important" Ginga asked
" Well this tournament is led by one of the blade breakers...Max!" Kenny said
"Max??" Ginga puzzled
"He was one of the original blade breakers like me! The prize is to fight against his Legendary Draciel!" Kenny said
"I have heard of that bey...the turtle bey!" Ginga yelled in excitement
"Well! I have to go now! Dizzi is getting moody" Kenny said
"Ok! thanks Kenny!" Ginga said.
Ginga walked through the beystadium and had a feeling that someone was inside, because he was hearing the distinct cling and clanging of a beyblade. Ginga walked inside and saw Makoto
*It's Makoto, what is he doing here still!* Ginga thought
"I can see you kid!" Makoto said aloud
"What are you doing here?" Ginga said
"Don't you see that im training! for the big tournament next month" Makoto said. Ginga remembered his last battle with Makoto; knowing that Makoto didnt try his best last time he decided to challenge him
"I CHALLENGE YOU ONE MORE TIME MAKOTO! I KNOW YOU HAVE MORE POWER THAN THAT!" Ginga yelled
"Hphm..Very well" Makoto said in confidence. Ginga and Makoto was facing each other.
"3"
"2"
"1"
" GOOOO SHOOTTTTT" Both of them yelled
Galaxy Pegasis spinnning and already charged for Dragoon. Meanwhile Dragoon is spinning in one place, like there is no threat present.
"HPHM! Think you are so strong eh? GET A LOAD OF THIS! GO PEGASIS" Ginga yelled
Pegasis spinning around the stadium then finally charged to the center, which is where dragoon is.
"now...DRAGOON! GALAXY STORM!" Makoto yelled. Dragoon rose from the bey. Ginga was in awe. Pegasis also rose from its bey
"GOO PEGASIS" Ginga screamed
"GO DRAGOON" Makoto screamed
Both the bey smashes against each other, finally grinding..pushing each other back.
*Dragoon looks like its losing spin...it's time for my special move* Ginga thought
"GO GALAXY NOVA" Ginga yelled. Pegasis rose once again charging straight for Dragoon. Dragoon dodged just by 1 inch
"What??" Ginga said in shock. His face in confusion. "How could it dodge that fast?"
"Hphm..It's all over!" Makoto yelled. Dragoon rose and slashed Pegasis with its claws, finally knocking Pegasis out of the stadium. Makoto grabbed his bey.
"Even if my father might be proud of you, you still need more work left" Makoto said
"Wait! Where are you going" Ginga said
"To where you are going... I think it's time to meet my old friends" Makoto said
They both left the stadium and head torward the B-Pit
To be continued....
I find these stories are fast paced and confusing at times, but still I like the crossover between metal fusion and the old series.
Awesome! Its awesome that you added the older characters to this but you should put in Ginga's friends too. But I thinks its awesome..
i will put in Kyoya and everyone else soon please be patient = )
are you taking character requests?
srry i havent been writing for a while but yes i will take char request
You should make Dragoon left spin, because in real life it's AWESOME in left spin.
Ginga and Makoto finally arrived at the B-Pit.
"Ma-Makoto?"Rin stuttered
"Hmphm...So...What brings you here?" Kai asked
"Well....If it isn't Kai, always crossed about something.." Makoto said. There was tension between Makoto and Kai.
"Well, Let's sit down and talk eh?" Madoka broke the ice. They all sat down for some tea. A moment of awkward silence
"Ok...I have been waiting enough...Let's spill it all out" Ginga said "Now why are you all here and what happened between all of you guys, because i can feel the heat building up in this room"
"I guess we owe you all this...I'll start first" Rin said. After the big encounter with Brooklyn the Blade Breakers broke up. My father went back to his village and had me. He passed down his Driger to me. I grew up in the village; training. Then I heard of this big tournament...held by the original blade breaker; Max. My father which is very old now cannot join this tournament, so he sent me and here I am."
"How about you Kai?" Ginga asked
"I guess I owe you. After the team broke up my father traveled everywhere. Country to country battling. Then he met my mother and made me. He passed down his Dranzer down to me..training me to what I am today. I heard of the tournament here and figured that Makoto might be here as well. I will defeat him in this tournament" Kai said in a bitter tone
" I might as well start too. After the we broke up, my father was still "holding on to his title as champion" though he got old and passed down dragoon to me. We had a blade breaker reunion..With all of us in this room here..with Kenny. That was where i met Kai, Rin, and Kenny. Though Mr.Tate was only there for a brief hour. We all battled each other and I came out on top" Makoto said, looking at Kai he was gripping his bey hard like he was about to blow" After we all parted. When I heard about this tournament held by Mr.Tate I was excited to be in there." Makoto said
"Yup, Im here hoping to find Max!" Kenny said "Hey Dizzi would you mind running an analysis on Galaxy Pegasis?" Kenny looked at Pegasis "May I Ginga?"
"Sure" Ginga said
"Wow..Such pure power, I haven't seen this since i ran an analysis on Dragoon MS" Kenny said in amazement
" Hmph...Come one this doesn't compare to the Heavy Metal System we created Kenny!" Dizzi said
"Swallow up your pride Dizzi and weep" Kenny said
"Well, I'm going to turn in for the night!" Ginga said
"Yea me too" They all said
"Do you have a place to stay Kenny?" Ginga asked
"Yea I have a room in the hotel downtown!" Kenny said
They all left...
To be continued( sorry for the wait guys, I was busy of things ;D)
this is good however would've prefered Tyson and co. to still be 15 shame there won't be a crossover