Beyblade Stadiums

Hi, so I am looking for a fairly large satelite so I can make a bigger beystadium for my burst beys. The reason for this is because the Hasbro stadiums are... tiny. Honestly they are pretty good for MFB's only because they are so small. And burst beys are bigger than 4D beys which is pretty huge. Any suggetions will be useful
(Sep. 21, 2018  6:10 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, so I am looking for a fairly large satelite so I can make a bigger beystadium for my burst beys. The reason for this is because the Hasbro stadiums are... tiny. Honestly they are pretty good for MFB's only because they are so small. And burst beys are bigger than 4D beys which is pretty huge. Any suggetions will be useful

I don't really know what you mean by a satellite but if you're looking for a large stadium the takara tomy wide stadium would do good. You can find them on amazon and ebay for about 50 to 70 dollars.
(Sep. 21, 2018  7:37 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2018  6:10 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi, so I am looking for a fairly large satelite so I can make a bigger beystadium for my burst beys. The reason for this is because the Hasbro stadiums are... tiny. Honestly they are pretty good for MFB's only because they are so small. And burst beys are bigger than 4D beys which is pretty huge. Any suggetions will be useful

I don't really know what you mean by a satellite but if you're looking for a large stadium the takara tomy wide stadium would do good. You can find them on amazon and ebay for about 50 to 70 dollars.

Maybe he meant the real life anime stadium? That some youtubers use? Maybe like the sled? I don't really know about the satellite or the sled, it might ruined the tip of the driver.
(Sep. 21, 2018  11:02 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2018  7:37 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: I don't really know what you mean by a satellite but if you're looking for a large stadium the takara tomy wide stadium would do good. You can find them on amazon and ebay for about 50 to 70 dollars.

Maybe he meant the real life anime stadium? That some youtubers use? Maybe like the sled? I don't really know about the satellite or the sled, it might ruined the tip of the driver.

Oh well I don't really watch many beytubers so I wouldn't know about the sled thing...
(Sep. 21, 2018  11:21 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2018  11:02 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: Maybe he meant the real life anime stadium? That some youtubers use? Maybe like the sled? I don't really know about the satellite or the sled, it might ruined the tip of the driver.

Oh well I don't really watch many beytubers so I wouldn't know about the sled thing...
This is the video on how to make it with a satelite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE-p7XdF_lc