Beyblade Stadium Types

I always wondered which stadiums were officially released by Takara and what their names and difference were.

Over time, I saw multiple colored stadiums. Some were Red, Yellow, Green, etc. I even saw large light and dark blue stadiums (more wide than circular).

What are the names? What is that specific stadium used for (attack, endurance, etc?) Also wondering which HMS Stadium is which. I know there is a blue one and a black one, but I never remember their names.

Maybe include pictures, to make it even more clarified? Thanks Smile
Tornado Attack- Green Stadium with "Tornado Ridge". It was made for the G series I think, but fast attackers regardless of type worked well.

Tornado Balance- Black Stadium that came with the Limited Colors beys. Endurance seemed to kickass here, as evidenced by Wolborg MS killing everything in this thing.

Tornado Balance Type S- Light Blue stadium, smaller than Tornado Balancer. I think this was more for attackers, as Wolborg MS got killed in here.
Hey where is the Big BeyBlade Battle Arena that they made, you know the one that is grey and is Long?

This one

http://www.unblockanything.com/index.php...pwZw%3D%3D
Artie Wrote:Tornado Attack- Green Stadium with "Tornado Ridge". It was made for the G series I think, but fast attackers regardless of type worked well.

Tornado Balance- Black Stadium that came with the Limited Colors beys. Endurance seemed to kickass here, as evidenced by Wolborg MS killing everything in this thing.

Tornado Balance Type S- Light Blue stadium, smaller than Tornado Balancer. I think this was more for attackers, as Wolborg MS got killed in here.

I think you have it backwards. TBTS is the black one, TB is the light blue. Also, I thought Tornado Attack was red.
Juv Wrote:http://kaibeysharks.freehostia.com/stad_takara.html

Guys go on this site and you will see what you need to know about the stadium types ok.
Katashi Wrote:
Artie Wrote:Tornado Attack- Green Stadium with "Tornado Ridge". It was made for the G series I think, but fast attackers regardless of type worked well.

I think you have it backwards. TBTS is the black one, TB is the light blue. Also, I thought Tornado Attack was red.

Everything in those post is wrong. TBTS is the light blue one, except the light blue version was only for the HMS Try Set. Standard colour is yellow. Also, Tornado Attack is in green and black (limited).
hey i had it right, just forgot the variation in colors lol