Beyblade Stadium

im thinking of making my own(for fun)
would it be better to use smooth glass or plastic?
(Mar. 11, 2010  8:22 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: im thinking of making my own(for fun)
would it be better to use smooth glass or plastic?

A thick plastic because glass will crack easily with a hard launch or get badly chipped.
glass will scratch and make ruts in the stadium
If you have the carpentry skills, i'd go with wood- it's probably the easiest unless you have access to a plastic molder thingamajiger. They have special wood out there that makes the tips not wear down as much as on normal wood, like PLastic stadiums.
yes use plastic Wink
Plastic would be best.
Plastic would probably be best, glass would just get chipped everywhere.
(Mar. 12, 2010  9:17 PM)Potato Wrote: make one out of ice :o

Tried it a while back. Put water in the stadium and froze it. All it really did was make every blade have 10x the endurance and attack bases didn't really make the blades move around the stadium. Uncertain
I've actually made my own stadium. Bey battles are a whole lot better when it's curved, not flat.

So I used a glass lid to a pan or something like that and put it inside a plastic bowl for barriers. It's good for a stadium.

Plus I used a snow sled, which works epically because it has so much space and room. The only problem are these lines in it which slow the Bey down at times and act as a barrier so one Bey can't hit the other if it isn't spinning fast enough.

Personally, between the two, Glass or plastic doesn't make any difference to me.
I used to turn a toboggan (round sled) inside-out, it makes a pretty awesome stadium. If it's new, it shouldn't have an scratches or dents in it, and they are super durable.