Beyblade Spirit Gallery

(May. 29, 2009  11:26 AM)Antonina Wrote: Thank you Kai-V ))))))))))))
Thank you.

Episode 8 was added.
I am currently uploading 1341 screenshots. Onto episode 10 now ...
Episode 11 produced 730 screenshots.
Great job Kai-V. Smile
I appreciate your comments.

The beginning of episode 12 was drawn so poorly that I had to reject several screenshots ...
I decided to take 704x396 screenshots of episode 13 anyway, since, at least, the time and the TV Tokyo logo are absent from the pictures, leaving them with all the details.

If I have time and if the high definition video is available one day, I might take some of the screenshots again with better quality; they would probably be uploaded as a Zip file separately.
Episode 14 is there in screenshots.
Post after post after post ...

Screenshots of episode 15 are there; moreover, images from the new sequence in the opening were added to their appropriate folder/album.
Thanks for all your hard work! Smile
Great job on these Kai-V. Smile It's always appreciated.
Amazing Kai-V, You really do work hard and we all appreciate that. Grin
Bey Brad Wrote:Thanks for all your hard work!
Thank you for yours too.

Pichuscute Wrote:Great job on these Kai-V. It's always appreciated.
Zander Soulwind Wrote:Amazing Kai-V, You really do work hard and we all appreciate that.
Thank you.

I have done, for the most, a selection of the better screenshots from episode 16 ...
Thanks for all the hard work

You are truly one of the most hardworking in WBO
Only 436 screenshots for episode 17.

I had not noticed that Hokuto's mouth resembles Garfield's a lot ...
I would've thought Hokuto was a cat when I first saw it if I didn't see you guys say he was a dog...
Screenshots for the eighteenth episode are there.
For some reason I forgot to post a notification that the screenshots of episode 19 were uploaded. And just now I was able to finally upload the screenshots for the following episode, and hopefully I will have time to capture the two other episodes by the next weekend.
awesome gallery I may want to use these Smile
(Sep. 08, 2009  1:48 AM)LDrago Wrote: awesome gallery I may want to use these Smile
I hope they end up being used ...

Episode 22 is done, and there is a grand total of 278 screenshots of the twenty-third episode. Essentially, it is a Yuu album, because most of the time the other characters were drawn very poorly, and a lot of scenes were reused more than twice. The number of bladers in the audience also kept changing, and all they did was draw about fifteen people, and then just duplicate that group to form a bigger group. In short, the art in episode 23 is disappointing, and I did not want it to stain the gallery, or anyone's work using those screenshots.
Everything is up-to-date.
Your screenshots are awesome I recently used three for 3 different sigs
I use them for all my sigs, Kai-V you rule

EDIT: Except the blazing computer one lmao dont worry children theres no devil on MFB
The screenshots are finally up-to-date. There are some very good shots in episodes 40 and 41 : they will make some very decent avatars.

I also always add screenshots of the edits that are made to the opening, if anybody wants them.
wow this is the first time I've seen these, they're fantastic! Joyful_3