Beyblade Spinoff: UK Revolution

pikachao what area do you live in ?
Pika: I'm doing exams too but we have a half term then.....if you do too then that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Smile

Also Sam, I told you all about this ages ago. If you have small questions then come round and ask rather than spamming up the thread.
Yup, half term for a week.
Are you all still on half term? I started school again this Monday gone Unhappy
I think they are talking about when the tourny is on, glad your here btw
Ohhhh, my bad :\
And thanks Smile
(Feb. 28, 2009  8:26 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Are you all still on half term? I started school again this Monday gone Unhappy
No, we ain't on Half Term. Same here, school started on Monday for most schools in Britain.
We just resolved this Uncertain
So has the prizes been sorted out yet for the tournament.Pinching_eyes
(Mar. 01, 2009  9:04 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: So has the prizes been sorted out yet for the tournament.>_<

NO. NEXT PERSON TO ASK ABOUT THE PRIZES GETS A WARNING.

Seriously sick of this. We're putting our money and our work into this tournament, we're working as fast and as hard as we can, so just DROP IT.
ok chazen blader while we play our matches at the toornamet can we put on music like

rise above the storm
i'm not going down
hang on
and so on...
and i the tournamet format will there be blocks like block A and block B
No, we can't. Please no.
(Mar. 01, 2009  1:27 PM)||BeyUnit|| Wrote: ok chazen blader while we play our matches at the toornamet can we put on music like

rise above the storm
i'm not going down
hang on
and so on...
No there is no Blocks. The Expo is just one hall. You will see on the website. Speechless
(Mar. 01, 2009  1:30 PM)KidTala Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2009  1:27 PM)||BeyUnit|| Wrote: ok chazen blader while we play our matches at the toornamet can we put on music like

rise above the storm
i'm not going down
hang on
and so on...
No there is no Blocks. The Expo is just one hall. You will see on the website. Speechless
He meant for tournament format, not physically. And I believe we're doing modified round robin format?
ok rocky thanks i thinks its better in blocks if its a odd number of people coming there cant be blocks but if theres a even number there can
(Mar. 01, 2009  2:02 PM)||BeyUnit|| Wrote: ok rocky thanks i thinks its better in blocks if its a odd number of people coming there cant be blocks but if theres a even number there can
You mean can there
no kidtala and stop pm me about the beyblade
Yes because it doesn't make sense its obvious.

And most of your posts I don't understand.
No he make sense, he just forgot the word "be" at the end. When responding to comments on here forget you are related, it's really starting to annoy me.
ok the reason why is because I stay on msn to long!!!!

i will give you a beyblade just wait by next month i sould have them
And in the tornamet will we stand up when playing becdause i hate sitting down when blading
WBO Regulations

Quote:Rules of Shooting
• Both Bladers must be kneeling on the floor adjacent from each other at the Beystadium. If
under some circumstance the Bey Stadium must be placed on a table, both Bladers are to
stand adjacent to each other.
• The point at which the Beyblade leaves the shooter must be no further than 30 cm away
from the Bey Stadium.
• The Bladers count down, "3! 2! 1! Gooo Shoot!" For a launch to be legal, the Beyblade
must be launched as the word "shoot" is called.
I will have Leone by Monday 9th (Only if they buy FIFA 09 for at least £12!)
(Mar. 01, 2009  7:11 PM)Anu Wrote: WBO Regulations

Quote:Rules of Shooting
• Both Bladers must be kneeling on the floor adjacent from each other at the Beystadium. If
under some circumstance the Bey Stadium must be placed on a table, both Bladers are to
stand adjacent to each other.
• The point at which the Beyblade leaves the shooter must be no further than 30 cm away
from the Bey Stadium.
• The Bladers count down, "3! 2! 1! Gooo Shoot!" For a launch to be legal, the Beyblade
must be launched as the word "shoot" is called.
We have seen this Anu. Its just a bit of changes because of the Metal Fight Beyblade release :l
No, I was answering Beyunit's question...

Anyways, Is there gonna be a Award for the Tourney???
Yes, if you end up being first, second or third Chocked_2