Beyblade Spinoff: UK Revolution

beybrad i mean in free battle people rip all of there beyblades in to a stadium and the last one stading is the winner!
can you guys give me a combo please i have driger ms and gaia dragoon ms
(Feb. 02, 2009  2:25 PM)beyunit Wrote: beybrad i mean in free battle people rip all of there beyblades in to a stadium and the last one stading is the winner!

There would be no logic to this. It would be unsafe and stupid. The stadiums are not big enough for this.
(Feb. 01, 2009  11:41 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2009  7:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Make the tournament MFB.
Have HMS and plastic free battle for Bey Points.

We should keep it like this.
Plus there might not be enough time to do tournaments for Plastic & HMS.
Just Stick with the MFB tournament.

Fair enough.
ok sorry can you guys give me a combo please
i have driger ms and gaiadragoon ms
I'm sorry but you have been told a combo for your blades like 5 times already. :\
Driger MS AR on Gaia Dragoon WD and RC I think. Now please don't ask again? D:
ok im getting leone mfb one so u guys can stop thinking about me annoying you guys
Is someone gonna be filming this Tourney? Just that if someone is i will wear a Hoodie to hide my identity XD lol.
LOl. Yeah there will be cameras. But they'll prolly just focus on the battles not the people.

Though group pictures will be fun. Eee
How many children (14 and Under) are going? All the people i can think of are:
Me, KidTala and BeyUnit (get two more people and we could become MetalBladeBreakers! Smile)
i will have just turned 15 on the 16th of may :\
the age sounds to old! it's scary Crying
(Feb. 04, 2009  8:53 PM)neek_alert Wrote: i will have just turned 15 on the 16th of may :\
the age sounds to old! it's scary Crying

i'm 20

imagine how i feel
I'm 10! Maybe the youngest there. However, I will turn 11 in Febuary the 17th Smile
(Feb. 04, 2009  8:34 PM)Driger Wrote: How many children (14 and Under) are going? All the people i can think of are:
Me, KidTala and BeyUnit (get two more people and we could become MetalBladeBreakers! Smile)
Naaaa....Im alright Im not intrested in doing a team, thanks.
Harry and Sam (if they come) will be 11 and 12.
That's so wierd.
I'm called Harry and my cousin, who is also going, is called sam Chocked_2

I think i will pass out when i turn 20, i can't imagine myself at that age.
Creepy. Wonder if there will be any other Rockys? XD
At first glance of the post i thought you were talking about me and my cousin. It shocked me a little XD
a team souds good but no thanks i like the name metalbladebreakers
Anyways, there is going to be no teams. (Only if they change it, well I think their not).
same here no hms. driger ms is sick done the combo with gaiadragoon ms
and im working on a new move called deverstater its a killer move.

i cant wait unit the torney i no dat i wont stand a chance angest espio and rocky because there adults they r stronger they can rip the ripcord harder than me whos just a 11 year old but wen the torney starts im going to be 12
i think you guys should make a dvd of the torneyment and sell the dvd's on ebay.co.uk

so how will we play sitting down or standing up
cus as i can remember in the BBA torneyment in the big battles they had big!! stadiums with a stand under them.
(Feb. 07, 2009  4:17 PM)beyunit Wrote: same here no hms. driger ms is sick done the combo with gaiadragoon ms
and im working on a new move called deverstater its a killer move.

i cant wait unit the torney i no dat i wont stand a chance angest espio and rocky because there adults they r stronger they can rip the ripcord harder than me whos just a 11 year old but wen the torney starts im going to be 12
i think you guys should make a dvd of the torneyment and sell the dvd's on ebay.co.uk

so how will we play sitting down or standing up
cus as i can remember in the BBA torneyment in the big battles they had big!! stadiums with a stand under them.

There Are NO Special Moves.
Um... What do you guys mean by Special Moves anyway???
They don't exist. However if you really want to know, then you know in the TV Series, they have moves that do things like Tyson has Storm Attack Fantom Huricaine and so on
i mean the way u rip it
to do tiger claw u have to slant the luncher downwards and sideways
and is chroin the mfb a good beyblade because i want to get it for the torney or i want bull
No as we have already told you Cherion sucks. No Special Moves exist. Don't believe MSN Sites.
(Feb. 07, 2009  6:10 PM)beyunit Wrote: i mean the way u rip it
to do tiger claw u have to slant the luncher downwards and sideways
and is chroin the mfb a good beyblade because i want to get it for the torney or i want bull

Did you read that off one of those MSN fansite or what ever they are?
Because they are a load of rubbish.
Both Bull & Saggitarrio are pretty bad to be honest, better off getting Libra/Virgo or waiting for the Storm Pegasis and the other new releases that are coming out (not sure if they are out in time for the tournament)