Beyblade Showdown 2011 (RPG GAME)

Poll: Which website do you prefer?

TheBlayder's
79.63%
LeoneLione's
20.37%
Total: 100% 54 vote(s)
(May. 09, 2011  8:51 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: I sent the PM just now Smile

Also i had an idea to add an inn and that the beyblade has different health to the blader. blade can only be repaired in the repair shop and the blader can only be healed in the inn Smile Post about it in the thread and ill continue after your post.

Hmm, i suppose you could get around that by making the beyblade a part member! That would also make it so you could customize the beyblades!
Now that u say dat, what are we gonna do for customizing. Can I make a new building for it and pm the pic to u
(May. 10, 2011  4:27 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: Now that u say dat, what are we gonna do for customizing. Can I make a new building for it and pm the pic to u

No need, you can buy the parts at the beyblade parts shop (see picture in main post), whenyou have bought them you could just go into the menu (see video 2) and instead of being a weapon for the human to use, the beyblade itself is a member of the party and then you can equip the parts in the same way as you would equip the beyblade to the human.
Smart idea.................but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont think it should be like a member in the party, i think it SHOULD be equipted like a weapon..........just a thought
(May. 10, 2011  4:54 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: Smart idea.................but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont think it should be like a member in the party, i think it SHOULD be equipted like a weapon..........just a thought

Yeh, but it would be way to complicated.
Hey did you see the map? If you saw it tell me what you think and ill start making a town called BeyVill XD
Looks epic!!! I can make a spinning bey image for you if nobody did it yet. Just send me the images. Most likely will be done on Saturday. I will send you fast and slow animations. Anyways, hopefully this game is good/better than beyblade gravity! Good luck with the game.
The Blayder's website is much better.

I already own a website, so I would know.
A great way to make a website for free is webs...I could try to make a 3rd website from there to make a third option, but I don't know if you need a third option (Surprisingly, I can make a website...).
(May. 13, 2011  2:16 AM)Sparta Wrote: A great way to make a website for free is webs...I could try to make a 3rd website from there to make a third option, but I don't know if you need a third option (Surprisingly, I can make a website...).

I prefer webs' options for the actual website, but weebly's templates and banner maker is better, but i cant acces webs so nvm.
Hasn't it already been decided that we are using TheBlayders website, if it has theres no need to talk about it anymore
(May. 13, 2011  4:49 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: Hasn't it already been decided that we are using TheBlayders website, if it has theres no need to talk about it anymore
Well, i should really remove the poll and the section on the main post.
Yh, i almost finished making that bey-ville city thing on the program wen im done ill post it here in a 1/4 or maybe 1/8 view depending how big i make it Smile
(May. 13, 2011  5:12 PM)-KsB-UcHiHa- Wrote: Yh, i almost finished making that bey-ville city thing on the program wen im done ill post it here in a 1/4 or maybe 1/8 view depending how big i make it Smile

will be glad to see it.
WOW!!!!Why haven't you showcased this?! It's amazing, you've come so far!!!
(May. 14, 2011  6:30 PM)Sparta Wrote: WOW!!!!Why haven't you showcased this?! It's amazing, you've come so far!!!
showcased? and thanks for that, time for video reel number 3, not much but it will do.

EDIT - New video up.
(May. 14, 2011  9:08 PM)TheBlayder Wrote:
(May. 14, 2011  6:30 PM)Sparta Wrote: WOW!!!!Why haven't you showcased this?! It's amazing, you've come so far!!!
showcased? and thanks for that, time for video reel number 3, not much but it will do.

EDIT - New video up.

Give us the link, we'd all like to see it Smile

nvm, I got it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KGxrhAx3Ug
If you need a banner for your website, call me in.
(May. 15, 2011  2:43 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: If you need a banner for your website, call me in.
We'll shine the batman symbol for you.
(May. 15, 2011  2:43 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: If you need a banner for your website, call me in.

Sure, whenever i need one ill come to you Tongue_out
What website can I go to to play the game? And pleez add MFB!
(May. 17, 2011  12:17 AM)giraffeman Wrote: where can i play?

1.Can you stop spamming
2.The game is not out, have we not said that?
(May. 17, 2011  12:17 AM)giraffeman Wrote: where can i play?
READ THE OTHER POSTS, URHHH
(May. 16, 2011  9:56 PM)giraffeman Wrote: What website can I go to to play the game? And pleez add MFB!

Yeh, dont double post, and its not out yet.