Beyblade Season 01 - 03 + Movie [English Dubbed] [Complete]

okay so if anyone knows links of the episodes in Japanese,pm-me Wink

thks
(Jul. 30, 2012  8:21 PM)Suwadith Wrote: Well Manaphy mediafire uses Bitdefender!

I haven't had it ever go for me? Weird...Oh well.

I downloaded said episode anyway and ran a scan on it; I can confirm that it's virus-free.
(Jul. 31, 2012  12:18 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2012  8:21 PM)Suwadith Wrote: Well Manaphy mediafire uses Bitdefender!

I haven't had it ever go for me? Weird...Oh well.

I downloaded said episode anyway and ran a scan on it; I can confirm that it's virus-free.

Yup that's right!
These episodes are unable to download, it says who shared these files his account suspended ...
(Aug. 28, 2012  5:36 PM)Feridf Wrote: These episodes are unable to download, it says who shared these files his account suspended ...

Yup its all gone!
I'll try to re-upload it when I have time! [Not any soon]
hey it says folder not found,
is it deleted sort of somehting?
(Nov. 17, 2012  1:29 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2012  7:05 AM)RahulFencer Wrote: hey it says folder not found,

I'd also like to point out that when you click on the link it says Folder Not Found. Quite upsetting as I was planning on downloading some episodes from Season 1. Unhappy

it will be fixed in a while, but i hope for it to be fixed soon, even i want to watch some episodes i haven't seen.
(Nov. 17, 2012  2:57 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2012  1:29 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2012  7:05 AM)RahulFencer Wrote: hey it says folder not found,

I'd also like to point out that when you click on the link it says Folder Not Found. Quite upsetting as I was planning on downloading some episodes from Season 1. Unhappy

it will be fixed in a while, but i hope for it to be fixed soon, even i want to watch some episodes i haven't seen.
i did posted but Kai-V locked it as there r many posts in Beyblade anime and manga. If u wud like i wud try to post again. maybe this time kai-V accepts it. as there is no post giving download links for original beyblade series on this site. so waddya say. shud i try posting again? i mean as rite now even suwadith is not working on it as much info i grabbed from him.

(Nov. 28, 2012  11:47 AM)RahulFencer Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2012  2:57 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2012  1:29 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: I'd also like to point out that when you click on the link it says Folder Not Found. Quite upsetting as I was planning on downloading some episodes from Season 1. Unhappy

i did posted but Kai-V locked it as there r many posts in Beyblade anime and manga. If u wud like i wud try to post again. maybe this time kai-V accepts it. as there is no post giving download links for original beyblade series on this site. so waddya say. shud i try posting again? i mean as rite now even suwadith is not working on it as much info i grabbed from him.

Hmm I had a HDD crash!
I don't have any of these in my PC!
If you can help me that would be great!
(Nov. 28, 2012  2:44 PM)[Harry-Potter] Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2012  11:47 AM)RahulFencer Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2012  2:57 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: it will be fixed in a while, but i hope for it to be fixed soon, even i want to watch some episodes i haven't seen.

Hmm I had a HDD crash!
I don't have any of these in my PC!
If you can help me that would be great!
i wud lyk to help. wait in which do u need help.
ok guys, m again posting original series English Dubbed + English Dubbed of meal fight (uptill available)
I Don't know where i have to ask this so i ask here.
I'm looking for the english dialogue of beyblade s1, because i want to translate those in french.
i've searched a lot on internet and so far i just find the sub of the episode 35, so if someone can help me please.
(Dec. 05, 2012  10:03 PM)Fou Wrote: I Don't know where i have to ask this so i ask here.
I'm looking for the english dialogue of beyblade s1, because i want to translate those in french.
i've searched a lot on internet and so far i just find the sub of the episode 35, so if someone can help me please.

I have season 01 which was done by kmonmoy - best quality
It's in this folder!
http://filecloud.io/_4qrdo2xj

Only episode it's missing is the episode 20
Thanks for your herp [harry-potter] but, actually i'm looking for the script of the first season because in the dubbed version i can't understand everything so that's why i need the script.
(Dec. 09, 2012  11:26 PM)Fou Wrote: Thanks for your herp [harry-potter] but, actually i'm looking for the script of the first season because in the dubbed version i can't understand everything so that's why i need the script.

It's all I can provide!
Sorry!
Links fixed!
Movie Link will be added Soon!
i just downloaded the movie fierce battle yesterday , as this one is very clear..... it took almost 4 hours to the download it, and all that time i did not open anything on the net.