Beyblade Season 01 - 03 + Movie [English Dubbed] [Complete]

In Season 03 Episodes up to 14 Added to the MF Folder
In season 03 up to episodes 25 added !!!!!!
Season 03 Completed + Movie has also been Added!!!!!!!
(Jun. 01, 2012  4:36 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: WOW.!!! you put the movie also,, great work.!!!

All the Credit goes to the guy i mentioned in the first page!!!!
First of all, thanks a bunch for uploading these! However, I thought I'd let you know that episode 21 seems to only be 3 minutes long. I've downloaded it a few times, and the file size is correct, but the duration is not. And it's only that episode, the others all run perfectly fine.
(Jun. 06, 2012  6:41 PM)NyanTan37 Wrote: First of all, thanks a bunch for uploading these! However, I thought I'd let you know that episode 21 seems to only be 3 minutes long. I've downloaded it a few times, and the file size is correct, but the duration is not. And it's only that episode, the others all run perfectly fine.

Which Season?
(Jun. 07, 2012  5:59 AM)Suwadith Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2012  6:41 PM)NyanTan37 Wrote: First of all, thanks a bunch for uploading these! However, I thought I'd let you know that episode 21 seems to only be 3 minutes long. I've downloaded it a few times, and the file size is correct, but the duration is not. And it's only that episode, the others all run perfectly fine.

Which Season?

Season 1.
Ep21S1 run perfectly fine for me.
Hpwever, ep 38 s1 is reported to be containing virus, Suwadith
(Jul. 26, 2012  5:14 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: Ep21S1 run perfectly fine for me.

well it can't have any virus!
if your PC says it has virus, then your PC might have already been infected by one!
I haven't even rar any files!
if there is a virus there should be another file called with some name and with .exe extension!

Plus do you recognize that mediafire has an in-built virus notifying system!
if that file was infected i couldn't have even uploaded it!
straight away it stops uploading!

Fix your PC then Report!

I can't rewind it on my TV for some reason .. ?
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:18 PM)Cannon Wrote: I can't rewind it on my TV for some reason .. ?

well MP4 files are normally like that!
if you had played it with an OLD DVD Player it happens!
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:21 PM)Suwadith Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:18 PM)Cannon Wrote: I can't rewind it on my TV for some reason .. ?

I put it on an External Hard-drive and connect it to the TV. I then play it form there.

(Jul. 28, 2012  1:28 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:21 PM)Suwadith Wrote:

I put it on an External Hard-drive and connect it to the TV. I then play it form there.

well TV Doesn't have an OS does it?
It reads whatever on the HDD!
well i had similar probs with my TV as well!
i think you are skipping parts!
That means you are using the next button!
it should rewind properly!

Only the next chapter button doesn't work with MP4's
Thanks a ton, I've been looking everywhere for the last episode of G-Rev, I bought the full set someone recorded but the sound quality wasn't that good on the last ep. It also saves me some money.
where can i find japanese audio episodes? Unhappy (season 1)
Pinching_eyesI dont think they were ever capped by someone.It was released a longtime ago and it wasnt soo popular but when it got dubbed,most people liked it and it got capped.Even if they wouldnt,Eventually it could have re-aired a lot times giving people another chance to re-cap it once again.
anyone is interested in the episodes in Japanese? I have a torrent here, just missing seeds Unhappy

if you will, together in a good download speed.
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:33 PM)Suwadith Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:28 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:21 PM)Suwadith Wrote: well MP4 files are normally like that!

TVs do have an OS...they cannot run without one...

I struggled to rewind at first, but it fixed itself randomly. I use the USB Media Player on my TV too, and the problem does occur sometimes. If it continues, there's always the option to convert it to AVI.

(Jul. 30, 2012  5:02 AM)AleehQ Wrote: anyone is interested in the episodes in Japanese? I have a torrent here, just missing seeds Unhappy

I'm not sure on the WBO's stance on torrents. I think they prefer DDLs since torrents are useless without seeders. You'd have to inquire with Kai-V about it.
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:17 PM)Suwadith Wrote:

if your PC says it has virus, then your PC might have already been infected by one!
if there is a virus there should be another file called with some name and with .exe extension!

Fix your PC then Report!

Mediafire doesn't scan for viruses, you can upload files that have them. It'd be your anti-virus that'd alert you that a virus-infected file is being used by a program.
(Jul. 30, 2012  5:47 PM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:33 PM)Suwadith Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:28 PM)Cannon Wrote: I put it on an External Hard-drive and connect it to the TV. I then play it form there.

TVs do have an OS...they cannot run without one...

I struggled to rewind at first, but it fixed itself randomly. I use the USB Media Player on my TV too, and the problem does occur sometimes. If it continues, there's always the option to convert it to AVI.

(Jul. 30, 2012  5:02 AM)AleehQ Wrote: anyone is interested in the episodes in Japanese? I have a torrent here, just missing seeds Unhappy

I'm not sure on the WBO's stance on torrents. I think they prefer DDLs since torrents are useless without seeders. You'd have to inquire with Kai-V about it.
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:17 PM)Suwadith Wrote:

Fix your PC then Report!

Mediafire doesn't scan for viruses, you can upload files that have them. It'd be your anti-virus that'd alert you that a virus-infected file is being used by a program.

Well Manaphy mediafire uses Bitdefender!

what Kai-V can do about it?
Torrents are a very difficult thing to ask our Members to get into. Straight download is easier.