Beyblade: Save our Stadiums

Poll: Will you help Save our Stadiums?

Yes, definitely
94.36%
No
5.64%
Total: 100% 408 vote(s)
I found a simple way to get rid of the paint on the hasbro stadiums , but this will only work if your stadium has had lots of use and the paint is starting to dull out/wear away.Use a nailfile or sandpaper ( though i dont reccomend using the latter) to file out the remaining paint on the stadium,and this DOES NOT affect the performance of your beys. I did this to my thunderwhip and vortex stadium and my beys dont get the green/blue stuff anymore.My beys however still pick up dust so my method isnt perfect.Oh and if you guys only have access to hasbro stadiums and beys ( like me i live in canada ) there is one stadium that attack types can actually WIN IN !!!! The Super Vortex stadium !!! The stadium is very small and when an attack type hits at full power the opposing bey takes lots of damage , and it comes with the bonus of the golden Lightning L - Drago.Its the closest thing that we have to an attack stadium,so until hasbro can put aside nerf or transformers etc , we have to make do with this carp.This is what hasbro has to show for itself.....
(Nov. 12, 2010  1:43 AM)darkwolf2598 Wrote: I found a simple way to get rid of the paint on the hasbro stadiums , but this will only work if your stadium has had lots of use and the paint is starting to dull out/wear away.Use a nailfile or sandpaper ( though i dont reccomend using the latter) to file out the remaining paint on the stadium,and this DOES NOT affect the performance of your beys. I did this to my thunderwhip and vortex stadium and my beys dont get the green/blue stuff anymore.My beys however still pick up dust so my method isnt perfect.Oh and if you guys only have access to hasbro stadiums and beys ( like me i live in canada ) there is one stadium that attack types can actually WIN IN !!!! The Super Vortex stadium !!! The stadium is very small and when an attack type hits at full power the opposing bey takes lots of damage , and it comes with the bonus of the golden Lightning L - Drago.Its the closest thing that we have to an attack stadium,so until hasbro can put aside nerf or transformers etc , we have to make do with this carp.This is what hasbro has to show for itself.....

I will definitely look into that L-Drago is a suckish blade but I kinda like it as it reminds me of dragoon from the original series.
(Nov. 07, 2010  2:14 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: When they send you coupons, they lose no money, the retailers do.
UGH UGH UGH

How do you obtain the coupons and how big of a discount do they give you.
Read through the thread yourself. Also, Lightning L drago is an amazing bey.
Evil Pegasus, go back to training and get a better Beystadium : Lightning L Drago is one of the best Beyblades in Metal Fight Beyblade.
Man, these new members are so audacious.
In the worst ways possible.
Im in ! , and @ Evil Pegasus , go back to Bey-School , L-Drago is one of the best Attack Beys out.
(Nov. 12, 2010  4:04 AM)Black-Blade Wrote: and @ Evil Pegasus , go back to Bey-School , L-Drago is one of the best Attack Beys out.
You had to repeat what I wrote ?
im sending this to hasbro and alot of my friends!

not just that i tottaly agree with this i mean the pegasus thunder whip suuuuuucks even the super vortex is soo puny we need better staduims like the jap ones im barely allowed to get stuff from ebay soo this will be helpfull and also hasbro are sooooo pointless becuase that l drago staduim and the bull ones are the same shape WTH!
I just sent it , maybe the new stadium hasbros releasing, the burn firestrike stadium is a better than the rest of the stadiums they made.
(Sep. 26, 2010  9:00 PM)Extic Wrote: Does this contain any actual suggestions as to what they could do for stadiums while still keeping them relatively safe from lawsuits?
As in, does it suggest any kinds of stadiums?
Cause if it simply makes a case for bringing the pocketless stadiums over here, it's not gonna work, and it's a waste of ink and paper. Pinching_eyes

actually hasbro did that with the first beyblades so as it's an old idea there shouldn't really be a problem
WELL IM SURE TO DO THAT SO HASBRO WOULD JUST MAKE BETTER STADIUMS AND SO MY BROTHER WOULD STOP NAGGING ME TO BUY A TAKARA TOMY STADIUM!
Caps lock is for cruise control?
*ontopic*
We sould just draw a computerized pro image of an attack stadium, but where the holes go to know the other blade out, put an evilpocketofdeath.
That won't work.
I don't know why.
But it still might?
It's a good idea, Hasbro should see how much we love Japan, and the can still be "original" by putting evilpocketsofdeaths!
(Nov. 13, 2010  6:16 PM)LightningPegas Wrote: actually hasbro did that with the first beyblades so as it's an old idea there shouldn't really be a problem

Dunno about you, but the stadiums I remember, and own, all have pockets.

That being said, what they did then is irrelevant to now. The climate of lawsuits and the like has only gotten worse.
It would be a bad decision on their part, and that's why they won't just release pocketless stadiums. But why quote a post so old?
Okay, I know that i'm a new member, i don't know anything blah blah, but and i totally agree. (curse PTW)
If i could, i'd send one out. But, if you hate these stadiums so much, use something else! Super wide bowls work really well, and have okay slope. But, Hasbro should definatly try listening to some of their consumers. Sure, Beyblade may be a very small fraction of Hasbro inc. but they could at least think about the fact that many of their Beyblade buyers buy their other products like Nerf. I've had many a problem with certian Nerf guns, and so have my friends. They'll lose fans because after this automated reply carp, word will get around and people will stop buying from Hasbro.
My theory.
THXX
~LWS
You have my full suport people the hasbro stadiums make beyblade look bad Pinching_eyes_2
i need to know where i can get beyblades and the gear what STORES so where cani go Smile
you could go to ebay
(Nov. 14, 2010  8:34 AM)LeoneWindStrike Wrote: Sure, Beyblade may be a very small fraction of Hasbro inc. but they could at least think about the fact that many of their Beyblade buyers buy their other products like Nerf. I've had many a problem with certian Nerf guns, and so have my friends. They'll lose fans because after this automated reply carp, word will get around and people will stop buying from Hasbro.

You forget that Hasbro own the rights to many other series, and pretty much the majority of the board games on the market right now.. Even if people stopped buying beyblades and Nerf guns, they'd still be laughing all the way to the bank..
i think hasbro should make some thin like the extreame stadiums u know ones with a relvoing plate only 3 on ebay tornado and extream extream-$60-£48.00Chocked_2Chocked_2
tornado-$120-£98.00AngryAngry
(Nov. 14, 2010  3:56 PM)fearlessman765 Wrote: i need to know where i can get beyblades and the gear what STORES so where cani go Smile

wrong place dude-market place,fourm
(Nov. 14, 2010  9:48 PM)red B uk 77 Wrote: i think hasbro should make some thin like the extreame stadiums u know ones with a relvoing plate only 3 on ebay tornado and extream extream-$60-£48.00Chocked_2Chocked_2
tornado-$120-£98.00AngryAngry
This topic is about a project to get better Beystadiums from Hasbro. The Extreme and Tornado Beystadiums are bad, you are not helping our case by posting that.
Are you guys really that picky about BeyStadiums? I have hasbro's Pegasus Thunder Whip stadium and it works just fine for me
Then you've never used a TT attack stadium.
(Nov. 15, 2010  12:04 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Then you've never used a TT attack stadium.

I wouldn't care to do so. a stadium is a stadium, AFAIC
ellz i totally support you. all of my tips because of the paint scratching off the stadium are now all green