Beyblade Saber Battles (looking for characters and other ideas)

Poll: How's the Story?

Best Keep Writing!
25.00%
I Love It! Keep Going!
25.00%
It's OK, but try something else
50.00%
Stories aren't your thing
0%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:52 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: He thinks that akira and ben are fakes and that they win their battles out of luck and so he thinks he can beat them but he can't.
He uses the bey Dust Moth.
I don't think that name is that good. The Moth part is good, but change the Dust part.

Nakamura beyblade: Tsunami Wrecker
(Aug. 01, 2012  3:41 PM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: Nakamura beyblade: Tsunami Wrecker

Good idea! He can time travel and control Tsunamis with his Bey!

(Aug. 01, 2012  4:04 PM)X-Saber Wrote:

I think it should only be one of those. You can't make a villain invincible.

(Aug. 01, 2012  4:40 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  4:04 PM)X-Saber Wrote:

I think it should only be one of those. You can't make a villain invincible.
Nothing is and will ever be "invincible".
So we are starting chapter 1. We will open with a spaceship crashing on Earth. Then we will see Akira battling in a tournament! We will than create our story then. If anyone is willing to design a logo PM me or post in this thread. If anyone has more ideas they will be used in the next chapters. The first chapter mainly focuses on Akira meeting Kaito.
Thank You Wink
~X-Saber
Nakamura can have hypnosis to control bladers to battle against akira
(Aug. 03, 2012  10:29 AM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: Nakamura can have hypnosis to control bladers to battle against akira
Nakumura can't have too many powers or he will be too hard to defeat. I am currently working on Chapter 1. If anyone wants to work on Chapter 2 which shows a dark beyblader trying to take a mysterious power from the sacred beyblade lake please post in this thread.
Wink
~X-Saber
Hey guys this is old, but I want to revive this! I will try to start a story with all the ideas I got!
"N.A.S.A. scientists are still investigating the recent crash in Mount Hagane. It appears to be a spaceship. Let us go live to the seen" says the news reporter.

The T.V. is switched off as Ginga says, "So boring!"

"I was watching that Ginga!" says Madoka.

"We have to go meet Kenta in the park anyway." says Ginga.

Madoka sighs when reminded. "What do you do with him all day?"

"I train of course! Me and Kenta are working on-" Ginga starts, but is interrupted by the ground shaking.

"Earthquake! My beys!" yells Madoka. She rushes over to the beys that she need to repair.

"Wait Madoka, look at my Pegasus!" says Ginga. She rushes over and looks. "I think it's back." Madoka looks at him worried.

"My bey!" says Akira as he reaches over for his Beyblade. He relaxes as he sees his Grand Lexer. "Where am I?" he says. Akira is stuck into a seat. "3 2 1 Let it Rip!" he yells as he launches his Beyblade.

"We have just heard a crash behind me!" says the reporter. She rushes over and sees a boy standing. "Sir who are-" she says.

"I'm-" starts Akira.

"Stay back! Call the army! He's an alien!" yells the N.A.S.A. officer.

"What?" says Akira. Just when he's about to run, the S.W.A.T. team rushes over. Akira screams, but he is shot by a dart and he blacks out.

"Tyson!" yells Kenny. Tyson is hanging off a cliff.

"Kenny stand back! I need to check the rock out!" says Tyson.

"It's the Star Fragment and it's dangerous!" yells Kenny.

"Well if the legend's true then my Dragoon could evolve!" yells Tyson. He slides to the bottom of the cliff.

"Tyson come back!" yells Kenny, but it's too late.

Tyson screams, but he stops when he reaches the bottom. "Woah!" says Tyson. There is a huge star in front of Tyson. He goes close to it and holds out his Beyblade. A light hits Tyson. Tyson screams again.

Just then Kenny falls down. "Tyson what're you doing!" he says. Tyson doesn't reply. "Tyson!" yells Kenny and he try's to yank Tyson away. Then the light stops and Tyson and Kenny fall.

"Tyson you okay?" asks Kenny.

"I'm good, but look at Dragoon" says Tyson.

The New Legendary Bladers are Introduced. What will happen find out next time on Beyblade Saber Battles!
Any comments? I know it was short, but this was just a prequel.