Beyblade Saber Battles (looking for characters and other ideas)

Poll: How's the Story?

Best Keep Writing!
25.00%
I Love It! Keep Going!
25.00%
It's OK, but try something else
50.00%
Stories aren't your thing
0%
Total: 100% 4 vote(s)
Here is an awesome new Beyblade story! How's it?
Characters (Click to View)
Your draft looks good, but it should have more original characters. For example, maybe incorporate Ginga, Tyson, and Zero somewhere in the story, but you shouldn't have them as main characters. If you aren't going to make them main characters, then don't incorporate them a lot. If you would like I could help you make a character to replace them?
(Jul. 30, 2012  4:02 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: Your draft looks good, but it should have more original characters. For example, maybe incorporate Ginga, Tyson, and Zero somewhere in the story, but you shouldn't have them as main characters. If you aren't going to make them main characters, then don't incorporate them a lot. If you would like I could help you make a character to replace them?
Yeah that sounds good. Akira and Kaito are the main characters and Ginga Tyson and Zero just help. Thanks for the advice.

Hey no problem! If you want I can help you with the draft. I would be glad to help! Smile
Here it is.

He should have a bey that could make him travel in time.

Wouldn't that just make him invincible? Lol
OK so if hes gonna have a bey that can travel through time, the fusion wheel should be similar to the Twisted wheel, but without the staircase of death part and it will have clock hands facing 12:00, but when he travels through time, the hands move. The clear wheel should overlap the clock hands and those hands also move. The clear wheel can be blue and black swirl. It can have the TH170 spin track, and the SD performance tip.
The controller can ware a black cloak ( To look mysterious ) with a blue inside. His name will be Hatsuharu
Something else I would like to add to the bey is that after it travels through time, it has to recharge. How long does it have to recharge? I don't know. We can think of that later.

And don't forget that this is just a draft. We can edit it later.

Should I post the whole conversation, or is this enough?

We should let other people try to come up with stuff, then we can see if we want to add it.
I think it's enough. If you want to make your character's image please go here to do so. We need more characters! Please help!
Wink
~X-Saber

Lets also start making a new beyblade system. I think it should be all current systems combined with a few new hints. It shouldn't be too complicated or too simple. I think we should have a 5 part system. Tell me your opinion on this please.
The Spiral Face
Attack Ring (rubber)
Saber Blade (metal)
Track
Bottom

Wink
~X-Saber
(Jul. 30, 2012  4:46 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: How can I put the image on this?
post it on http://postimage.org than put the hyperlink on the WBO.

Here is how I think Akira should look.
Wink
~X-Saber
Here is the villain. I would have gave him a cloak but I couldn't.

http://postimage.org/image/4bxz8wh2j/701413f3/
Here is a name generator. Put in a regular English name and then it changes it into Japanese.
Wink
~X-Saber
I don't know a good name. I guess lets do Hatsuharu for the villain.
Here is how Ben should look when he is found. I think he should be found fainted with his bey in his hand. http://postimage.org/image/agoag06f9/
Here is how Ben should look after he is adopted and gets used to Earth feelings. He can't see perfectly so Madoka gives him Glasses.
http://postimage.org/image/nx4fu6pjb/
(Jul. 30, 2012  5:27 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: I don't know a good name. I guess lets do Hatsuharu for the villain.
That's a good name. Please edit your earlier post and add this name so it's easy to keep track of the characters.
Wink
~X-Saber

OK, I will edit my post.

Ben looks good. Do we need any more characters? We should probably make another for the trio. A girl maybe?
(Jul. 30, 2012  4:33 PM)X-Saber Wrote: I think it's enough. If you want to make your character's image please go here to do so. We need more characters! Please help!
Wink
~X-Saber

Lets also start making a new beyblade system. I think it should be all current systems combined with a few new hints. It shouldn't be too complicated or too simple. I think we should have a 5 part system. Tell me your opinion on this please.
The Spiral Face
Attack Ring (metal)
Saber Blade (metal)
Track
Bottom

Wink
~X-Saber
Maybe not make the attack wheel metal. After I saw that, I thought of something else like a spin wheel, which determines how much spin steel the bey will have. The spin wheel could be made of rubber perhaps? This is just a draft. We could probably think of other stuff also, like maybe a magnet wheel. That could determine how much smash or resistance the bey will have. Or we could just do all three, but I think one would be easier.

(Jul. 30, 2012  5:27 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: I don't know a good name. I guess lets do Hatsuharu for the villain.

So, Fruits basket eh? Have something like lyoki or something like that...

I like non existent Japanese words.
An Anime/manga look it up...
I still don't understand and you shouldn't expect everyone to know what it is...
(Jul. 30, 2012  9:15 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: I still don't understand and you shouldn't expect everyone to know what it is...

I don't, I thought you knew what it was cause hatsuharu is a character in fruits basket, that is all.
Oh. That's OK. Sorry. I translated the word time on some translator thing and that's what came up.

Anyway, we should get back on topic.
(Jul. 30, 2012  6:14 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: OK, I will edit my post.
Ben looks good. Do we need any more characters? We should probably make another for the trio. A girl maybe?
Yeah I think she should be a battler with a bey called Heart Aphrodite. Her is based on it's Beauty. I think her name should be Yumi. She sees Akira battling on TV so she goes after him. She is a big fan and she wants his autograph, and a battle with him to prove she is worthy to be on the team. Akira has an amazing battle with her losing after Akira uses his special move. Akira than lets Yumi join the team making her very happy.

(Jul. 30, 2012  6:14 PM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: Maybe not make the attack wheel metal. After I saw that, I thought of something else like a spin wheel, which determines how much spin steel the bey will have. The spin wheel could be made of rubber perhaps? This is just a draft. We could probably think of other stuff also, like maybe a magnet wheel. That could determine how much smash or resistance the bey will have. Or we could just do all three, but I think one would be easier.
Yes so lets make the attack ring plastic with a rubber coating.

Here is how I think Yumi should look. http://postimage.org/image/nlz0mgx0l/
Can somebody help think up a character who will always be trying to stop Akira and battle with him, but he always loses. Sort of like Tetsuya Wataragane, but without the character being annoying.
Wink
~X-Saber
Ya sounds good! If you want I can make a character like you said that tries to stop Akira, but gets better every time. I don't know if I will have time today, but I will try.
(Jul. 31, 2012  2:08 AM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: Ya sounds good! If you want I can make a character like you said that tries to stop Akira, but gets better every time. I don't know if I will have time today, but I will try.
Ok I'll try to make another character who works for Nakumaro.
Wink
~X-Saber
Here is the character I made. Felt like making him a nerd. I like it.

http://postimage.org/image/axug81639/2011a569/
(Aug. 01, 2012  3:33 AM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: Here is the character I made. Felt like making him a nerd. I like it.

Looks good. What bey does he use? What's hiss story? I think we should start making the story after this character.

(Aug. 01, 2012  2:17 PM)X-Saber Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  3:33 AM)AnsonihArrow Wrote: Here is the character I made. Felt like making him a nerd. I like it.

Looks good. What bey does he use? What's hiss story? I think we should start making the story after this character.
He thinks that akira and ben are fakes and that they win their battles out of luck and so he thinks he can beat them but he can't.
He uses the bey Dust Moth.