Beyblade Real life movie

just reply im bored as bumed
does any one have a myspace normal not creepy or obsessive just chill thanks
(Sep. 25, 2009  9:31 PM)Pheaxo eseretos Wrote: just reply im bored as bumed
does any one have a myspace normal not creepy or obsessive just chill thanks

This is the worst place to ask that...actually, I don't really see where on the WBO you could ask that...
i believe its a bad idea.. why did they make it an anime in the first place? cuz children likes them more than movies. so they wont care about it so much. and big people wont be interested in a spinning top toys movie.

thats my opinion.
It's a good idea to those who are fanatic of beyblade disks toys. But it could be better if we just it on 3D. Which we can count on. because of its very powerful being everytime the disk is rolling.Cute
(Sep. 25, 2009  9:16 PM)Nuno Wrote: A beyblade real life movie wouldn't be good and it would give beyblade a bad reputation.
It just doesn't fit... You know what I mean? Confused

Let's just stick to the anime and the game ...

well right now the only people into it are the people who liked it when the plastics came out. the thing is it won't go mainstreem untell 2010 and even then I don't know if it'll be that popular, so whats there to loose.
Hundreds and thousands of dollars to produce a film like that ...?
this movie is awesome
(Dec. 15, 2009  1:37 AM)♥ Wrote: Hundreds and thousands of dollars to produce a film like that ...?

that is a lot of money
Live the movie, go play with spinning tops...
I agree with what most people said here, I don't think it would be a good idea to make Beyblade real life movie. It just wouldn't really work and after hearing about all the bad Anime's turned into real life movies I don't think this one would be any better.