Beyblade Real life movie

Right this is what im thinking i think there should be a real life move but i dont think anyone will actualy make it so im thinking if all beyblade fans got together and made a movie like everyone who is interested in beyblade people audition for the roles they wanna play then like the other fans could be " street beybladers and audience" i think i would be good and obviously it would take a lot to do but if u truely are a beyblade fan and belive its possible i will be do able get a media people from college's and univesitys who have a keen interest try and get venuse's made for batlles try and do special effects could use skate parks and slides for stunts and such or even if we made the beyblade in 3-D but computerised i think it would be awsome to do and we would have fun doing so meet new people travelle the world for tournements and world champion and such i mean its an idea i have in my head call me insain but wouldn't you just try and do so and make it world wide in cinemas merchaindice the whole works be famouse for like ever it would be like a dream coming true litritly
im pretty sure they are going to make one although ive been reading that quite a few animes being made into live action movies such as ninja scroll,akira, and ghost in the shell ect

i may be confussing it with another anime being made into a movie in not 100% sure
(Sep. 22, 2009  1:11 AM)Dirge Wrote: im pretty sure they are going to make one although ive been reading that quite a few animes being made into live action movies such as ninja scroll,akira, and ghost in the shell ect

i may be confussing it with another anime being made into a movie in not 100% sure
There is absolutely no information regarding a live action Beyblade movie ...
(Sep. 22, 2009  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is absolutely no information regarding a live action Beyblade movie ...

must have got it mixed up with some other anime being made into a live action movie,my bad
Live Action Beyblade is a good idea but the chances is that it would so I'm not sure I want a Live Action Beyblade and let people turn it into another Live Action Anime Movie that sucks...
if they make it and its american made it will definitly be horrible just look at dragonball evolution
they will make it to american when everyone knows it japanesse Uncertain
I would just want to see beyblades in C.G.I but it would be better if new charaters were made for a movie but keep the blades the same who agrees
I can't even fathom how bad a live action beyblade movie would be.
^

It'd be very bad. My guess. Characters with fake-as spiky hair or just someone to replace them with normal hair ( for example Shinichi Live-Action) ; maybe horrible voices and some dodgy special effects such a real white horse with (fake) wings coming out of Pegasis. That is how bad it could be. Face it! They'll make it look as real as possible! Grin

How good? I won't ever expect a good to come out of these.
This would be a terrible... You simply can't make an Anime into real life, as Dirge said, look what happened to Dragonball Evolution.
I think they are making a beyblade movie, i was on the beyblade official site and I saw something about a movie and i think its out already but not sure where. And if we were to make a movie it would be pretty bad, we wouldn't have the right equipment and usually movies cost alot of money.
the official site if its the american 1 is talking bout fierce battle the anime movie that was released years bak there is no talk of a live action 1 as theres not a big enough fanbase 2 justfy a live action and it wouldnt b any good anyway
black Wing they use cgi blades in metal fight beyblade anyway
or they could just make it really good animation like the final fantasy movie that would be sick
mmmm yeah or if they made its like 300 that would own.
But the storyline needs to be good or it could lower beyblades reputation just like DBE did to DBZ.
I think it's a bad idea...it's just spinning tops, after all, so without the bit beasts or super representation with the Pegasis and purple dragons, it's boring...but with it, I think it would be weird for a live-action...

They should keep it in anime format. Live-action anime movies have a pretty bad reputation, these days, anyway, it'll probably never be done.
No. It wouldn't be good at all. It's just spinning tops guys.
im kyouya
*screams incoherently at a caged lion, cackles*
(Sep. 23, 2009  12:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: im kyouya
*screams incoherently at a caged lion, cackles*

You'd be great, for that role. Having seen you, a little make-up and you'd look exactly like him Joyful_3
(Sep. 22, 2009  1:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There is absolutely no information regarding a live action Beyblade movie ...

hey kai v pheaxo eseretos here how do i download pictures please reply hmm
Making beyblade into a real-life movie would be terrible Speechless
(Sep. 25, 2009  6:20 PM)Pheaxo eseretos Wrote: hey kai v pheaxo eseretos here how do i download pictures please reply hmm

You won't get an answer from her for such a question...trust me XD
I COULD DO 1 WITH MY MATES `BUT I WILL USE ADOBE AFTER AFFECTS I WILL NEED LOST OF BEYBLADES
When you say Beyblade real life movie, you should put "Beyblade Live-Action film idea" for the topic name.

As for my opinion on one... oh boy. WOW! I think it would be totally just awkward. It would be worse than Dragon Ball Evolution. If there was to be one, then it should have a new story, new characters, and if they're not anime style looking characters. if that was the case, it would probably be good.
(Sep. 25, 2009  8:32 PM)DranzerX13 Wrote: If there was to be one, then it should have a new story, new characters, and if they're not anime style looking characters. if that was the case, it would probably be good.

Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of making a live-action movie for an anime?

Weren't most Dragonball fans pissed off at DBE because it didn't have much to do with the actual manga/anime? Wouldn't it be the same for Beyblade?
A beyblade real life movie wouldn't be good and it would give beyblade a bad reputation.
It just doesn't fit... You know what I mean? Confused

Let's just stick to the anime and the game ...