Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 10, 2019  2:26 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  2:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm thinking that they reused the description that the 0 disk had before 00 was released, and simply didn't bother to update it.
Could be. That also is a very big possibility. 
But any idea about the right weight of 00?

The "right weight" is a variable because there's so many different weights, and I don't know if anyone's gathered up enough weighing information to actually give us an average to work with. Still, I've seen more 00 disks weigh more than 0 than less, so it seems safe to say that 00 is heavier on average even without a conclusive number to it.
Does anybody know what type of spring Burst drivers use? I think I have a similar spring that I could possibly use in a 3-D printed driver (I'm not too sure how to tear apart my extra Nothing driver yet) but am not sure if there is any specific type of spring used.

Also, is 7 better than 0 and 10 (maybe 00) for stamina (excluding spin-equalizers)? I remember reading a post by The Supreme One mentioning that weight isn't strictly linked to higher stamina (why 7 was used rather than 10), but I have heard differently from other users. Any feedback?
(Jan. 11, 2019  2:08 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Does anybody know what type of spring Burst drivers use? I think I have a similar spring that I could possibly use in a 3-D printed driver (I'm not too sure how to tear apart my extra Nothing driver yet) but am not sure if there is any specific type of spring used.

Also, is 7 better than 0 and 10 (maybe 00) for stamina (excluding spin-equalizers)? I remember reading a post by The Supreme One mentioning that weight isn't strictly linked to higher stamina (why 7 was used rather than 10), but I have heard differently from other users. Any feedback?

To my knowledge 7 has higher Stamina than both on top of a slight boost to burst resistance due to its lower weight, but less Attack and Defense potential. In order from most to least Stamina it goes from 7 to 10 to 0.

00 is going to insert itself in that list somewhere as well, but I haven't gotten it yet and its performance is going to be inconsistent due to its varying weight.
(Jan. 11, 2019  6:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2019  2:08 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Does anybody know what type of spring Burst drivers use? I think I have a similar spring that I could possibly use in a 3-D printed driver (I'm not too sure how to tear apart my extra Nothing driver yet) but am not sure if there is any specific type of spring used.

To my knowledge 7 has higher Stamina than both on top of a slight boost to burst resistance due to its lower weight, but less Attack and Defense potential. In order from most to least Stamina it goes from 7 to 10 to 0.

00 is going to insert itself in that list somewhere as well, but I haven't gotten it yet and its performance is going to be inconsistent due to its varying weight.
I think weight varitions with 0/7/10, and balance tuning is going play a bigger role in pure stamina. I personally think 0/7/10 are interchangeable amongst each other with 10 having the most stamina for me, but it could vary for others.
https://youtu.be/XrENnhR_3I8
Using a Wolborg Spread Orbit against Amaterios Heavy Xtreme' as a test for Classic Format and Wolborg is driving me nuts.
They should make a Value forum were people can share trade ideas or ask how much a part is worth and people with more experience or who are better at valuing can share a response

E.X Person 1 "My friend offered me nL layer for my yA sA (shadow amiteiros) layer should I do the trade?
Person 2 "yes/no you should/shouldn't do the trade trade. It seems pretty fair/unfair.(if unfair say a few random parts they could add.)

E.X2 Person 1 "how much is the extend chip worth? looking for money value and other beyblade part value."
E.X2 Person 2 "It is worth __$ and it is worth _________ parts"

Thanks for reading my idea share replies and lets strive to make this happen
(Jan. 14, 2019  10:28 PM)Mlgderpyboi Wrote: They should make a Value forum were people can share trade ideas or ask how much a part is worth and people with more experience or who are better at valuing can share a response

E.X Person 1 "My friend offered me nL layer for my yA sA (shadow amiteiros) layer should I do the trade?
Person 2 "yes/no you should/shouldn't do the trade trade. It seems pretty fair/unfair.(if unfair say a few random parts they could add.)

E.X2 Person 1 "how much is the extend chip worth? looking for money value and other beyblade part value."
E.X2 Person 2 "It is worth __$ and it is worth _________ parts"

Thanks for reading my idea share replies and lets strive to make this happen

Search and you shall receive: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...-MFB-Burst
I was scrolling through eBay for some R2 listings and came across a deal that was for a lovely $914.99.

Okay then.
(Jan. 15, 2019  4:21 AM)Dragunix Wrote: I was scrolling through eBay for some R2 listings and came across a deal that was for a lovely $914.99.

Okay then.

I can give you that for 5 $ LOL NIB
Hey ~Mana~ How is the condition of sales of Beyblade burst Products in U.K.
A friend of mine found just dual layers, That's either stock out or No stocks.
Also has Slingshock arrived there?
(Jan. 17, 2019  1:32 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Hey @[~Mana~] How is the condition of sales of Beyblade burst Products  in U.K.
A friend of mine found just dual layers, That's either stock out or No stocks.
Also has Slingshock arrived there?
Since there already exists a topic regarding beyblade burst in UK you might wanna use that thread? Will help more.
Link:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...pid1490182